FM3 Now Shipping

"The list that's being sent to IS the FM3 list. People from the old AX8 list were moved to the front. We expect to be past those people this coming week and on to those who signed up for the FM3 list when the press release was dropped."

Isn't there also a small pre-press release FM3 list? This was mentioned a couple weeks back by a few people.

While I can appreciate this is the pending sort of wait chat board for FM3 .. I think it’s important to mention how awesome Cliff is and the fact that he has created these super incredible products we get to play and enjoy thanks Cliff :)

Its been a while since someone chimed in and told us they got an invite (and most importantly, when they entered the waiting list). I mean, thats all we really want to know right? Unless I missed those comments, drowned in all that internet mini drama :)

Its been a while since someone chimed in and told us they got an invite (and most importantly, when they entered the waiting list). I mean, thats all we really want to know right? Unless I missed those comments, drowned in all that internet mini drama :)
They don't send invitations on the weekend.

Well, I haven't seen anything for more than a couple of days, unless I missed it. And I mean, not only knowing that they sent invites, but if someone got one, when they entered the waiting list

Matt said "We expect to be past those people (referring to AX8 List) this coming week and on to those who signed up for the FM3 list when the press release was dropped."

This is exciting news, I'm on the waitlist within 4 or 5 minutes of the press release. Don't run out of 'em now!!

Again, im more interested to know where they are in terms of dates. With that being said, if they said they expect to reach the actual fm3 waiting list (april 23rd and up) next week, that's good enough for me

I really wonder why its soooooo hard for some people to just accept that the FM3 is shipping and their turn will come when it comes?

We know the list is long.
We know the 1st batch has no headphone jack.
We know the next batch is expected around April, (not guaranteed, expected).
We now know the AX8 waits are nearly done.

FAS updates us as they see fit. We are lucky they update us at all.

Paitience and manners, and go play your guitar.

Again, im more interested to know where they are in terms of dates. With that being said, if they said they expect to reach the actual fm3 waiting list (april 23rd and up) next week, that's good enough for me

yeah, that’s definitely a good outlook to have. People keep asking where we are on the list and it gets old quick. We just have to accept that it will come when it comes. Their time is better spent doing real work than waitlist update maintenance...

I really wonder why its soooooo hard for some people to just accept that the FM3 is shipping and their turn will come when it comes?

We know the list is long.
We know the 1st batch has no headphone jack.
We know the next batch is expected around April, (not guaranteed, expected).
We now know the AX8 waits are nearly done.

FAS updates us as they see fit. We are lucky they update us at all.

Paitience and manners, and go play your guitar.

This!!!!

As far as I'm concerned, i'm asking nothing from FAS. That would be fun to know when our fellow users received their invites and when to got on the list, thats it pretty much. FAS can concentrate all their efforts in delivering the goods :)

The fact is that when your number comes up, you will receive an email. That said, being that this is a forum to ask questions and have discussions around various topics tied to FAS, I do not see any harm with excited members asking for information that helps them to assess how close they may be to getting their invite (regardless that their assessment is likely going to be off a bit). M@ even mentioned that when closer to “cruising altitude” he may be able to provide additional information (which he has been doing). I am looking forward to my invite and personally like seeing the dates that invitees got in the list. Even though it doesn’t really give a solid gauge of how close to getting an invite, it gives me a sense of progress and momentum towards me finally owning this amazing product. I trust this is similar to how other forum members feel about it. All good if you feel like it is the right thing to do when you beat them up about it, but please consider this before you attack as you are potentially making a positive into a negative which seemingly is the opposite of what you are trying to do.

And why is it sooooooo hard for you to accept that not everyone has the patience of a Saint?

And Manners!?!?!?
Is it bad manners now to ask questions?
Are you freaking serious?
It's not bad to ask questions, like i said before.
But you keep asking the same questions to users. If you need an official response please contact Fractal.
If they don't say anything there is a reason.
Or keep talking about this and they will close this thread to, because the off-topic.

But you keep asking the same questions to users.

Who are you referring to as YOU?

On one hand you say it's ok to ask questions.
On the other hand you say just don't ask too many.
As far as I can tell over the last 2 weeks it hasn't been the same people
asking the same questions over and over again, so I'm not sure what
you are talking about.

The thread title is: FM3 Now Shipping
People are generally asking about FM3 shipments.
If FAS doesn't want discussion in the thread they can just
lock it and make it a sticky for those looking for nothing but
the most recent ADMIN post.

Last edited:
As some of you know already, manufacturing is pretty much crippled in China right now. The numbers that manufacturers are putting out are in many cases not true. So those of us on the bubble as far as whether or not we will get an invite this shipment or next have an interest in knowing where we are because the next one may be quite a while away. if the next shipment does indeed make it out of China in the near future, it may be the last one for quite some time. that’s why we are sooooooooo interested.

As some of you know already, manufacturing is pretty much crippled in China right now.

A few things to keep in mind.
1) China is HUGE. There are manufacturing cities/sectors in many areas, some as far from each other as New York City is to Miami. Sections are getting hit bad but it's far from the entire country. If that was the case you'd be reading about Long Beach and other ports laying off massive numbers of people, with all sorts or retail stores following suit.
2) It's not just China. Let's say a freighter or two get quarantined. Or a port. Or a major ground transport carrier. How long before UPS and Fedex are affected?
3) Fractal stated a couple of weeks ago that the next lot with headphone jacks are manufactured. So it's transportation that would be the hold-up.

Back
Top Bottom