FM3 Now Shipping

It's not 3500 euro on peach. It's pounds. That means its 4472USD.

But if you look at a mesa tc50 its 2000USD on Sweetwater and 3225 USD on Thomann.

Of course there is the VAT on EU prices and not on US prices but even with that MESA amps here are very very expensive for some reason.
I think the main reason is because mesa make amps with 110volts transformers for america and they need to make a different one for uk/europe that is 220/240volts or you need to get a step up/step down power transformer for them to work correctly and safely.
Most newer items usually come with auto switching transformers that will work “anywhere around the world” like the FM3.

Yeah, then people slam us for offering a "line jumper" price. You can't win, I tell ya.
You could also walk over the ocean like Jesus did and people would complain that you are not able to swim :D
A woman in germany just sued the manufacturer Vorwerk for selling her a "Thermomix" and not telling her that a new model will be released a few weeks later.....Fortunately she lost the legal process.

It`s a strange world.

My FM3 arrives tomorrow. Once it shipped I put my AX8 up on reverb for $1100 and it sold within 4 hours. Just fyi if anyone’s wondering about the market for used AX8’s right now
Makes me feel better about buying a used like new (it was a recording studio's backup unit) 2013 Mark II for $800 that I upgraded to Ares 2.0. Now I will have the hard decision of accepting my invite when it comes (July waitlist).

Anyone know where they are at in the invites?? Think the last post by Matt a few days back was they were getting close to the end of the AX8 list.

Back
Top Bottom