FM3 Now Shipping

AX8 waitlist since late April (FM3 was announced a few days later). Just received my invite today.
23th of May last year.... in germany 😱😀But I know that it will be worth the wait no matter how long it takes.... The idea of digital emulation was always great but FAS were the first ones who got it right 😎

My old band Intruder is playing a couple of festivals plus some club gigs in Germany in July.

I got on the FM3 waitlist June 1st. I live in the USA.

Do you guys think (I'm asking for your opinion based on previous experience) that I'll be able buy a FM3 in time for the July shows.

Or should i be looking at something else to tide me over.
You'd need the unit at least a few weeks ahead of that date to make sure everything works well.

Maybe it's worth getting on the German wait list at G66 in case it is shorter:) Nothing to lose.

Yes, and it isn't good. Today, I removed the word "April" when sending invitations as a suggestion of when would-be buyers might expect us to begin sending the second type of invitation because the fact is, no one knows right now what's happening.

I'm not saying, "not April", I just feel it's better right now to not say April.

That said, today's batch if invites was a good sized one, and we are getting closer to the end of the AX8 list and the beginning of the FM3 list.
From Matt...

First FM3 has popped up on Reverb. Shipping out of Europe. Seems odd since waitlist was US/CAN only.
Nope. Fractal themselves only have a waitlist for US/CAN, every local distributor has its own (G66 for the EU, I was on their AX8-turned-FM3-waitlist). But I agree with Barmaleus, this one may have been bought through the US list and found its way to EU, which could also make up for a better profit: he's asking just over 200 EUR above the projected EU price, but if it's one of the 949 USD deals, he makes a profit of 860 EUR...

Nope. Fractal themselves only have a waitlist for US/CAN, every local distributor has its own (G66 for the EU, I was on their AX8-turned-FM3-waitlist). But I agree with Barmaleus, this one may have been bought through the US list and found its way to EU, which could also make up for a better profit: he's asking just over 200 EUR above the projected EU price, but if it's one of the 949 USD deals, he makes a profit of 860 EUR...
Yup.

Just over 200 Euros above but without G66 five years warranty and without the headphone output which is a big point for me. This is not a good deal for me but it will find an european buyer without patience 😉

Back
Top Bottom