FM3 Now Shipping

So far I see 1 person from April 29th on the waitlist has gotten the HP invite. Anyone else after that gotten an email invitation for the HP version?

So I got my bundle of joy home and after stupidly forgetting to install drivers, finally got updated to the new firmware and spent some time with the unit.

I can honestly say that this thing is inspiring to play! I owned an Axe Fx III for a while and the FM3 gives me the exact same feeling I had with the III. The sounds are amazing, and unlike my Helix (which I still love), I really feel the difference when I change amps. What I mean is that the different Fender amps really feel very different from one another. That's not something I always get from the Helix. Not to get too far into the weeds, it just makes you want to keep playing.

Anyway, yesterday I looked at the original FM3 announcement pdf, which I printed out and laminated way back on April 23, 2019 (I'm such a nerd). And although I've been completely frustrated at times with this process, the wait has entirely been worth it. So for all of you still waiting for your invitation, just tough it out. You'll be rewarded in the end.

So thank you Cliff and Matt and Andrew and everyone else at Fractal. You've made an awesome piece of gear!

Waitlist 4/30/19.
Invite for headphone ver about 5min ago.

Still haven't started the downhill side of the wait list tenure. According to the above - that's 437 days from sign up to invite receipt - still creeping up, not decreasing.
Wait list tenure was 400 days when the HP version invites started going out.

Still haven't started the downhill side of the wait list tenure. According to the above - that's 437 days from sign up to invite receipt - still creeping up, not decreasing.
Wait list tenure was 400 days when the HP version invites started going out.
Call me an optimist, but I think that we are very close to that downhill side now. As I recall, they knocked out May 1-9 in just one day the first time through the list.

Hi guys! Being serious, how much do you think it'll take to have the FM3 in stock on the fractal page?
Just wondering since I've been waiting for a year and 3 months now and since I sold my ax8 to fund it... Well I need something to play while it is out...

I’m gonna say December or January you may see it readily available on the website. But if you’ve been waiting a year and three months shouldn’t your name come up quite soon?

I’m gonna say December or January you may see it readily available on the website. But if you’ve been waiting a year and three months shouldn’t your name come up quite soon?
No really, I'm not from USA. Never thought it could took so long and get even with Coronavirus outbreak. So when they said it would be out in two months I started trying to sell my ax8 to fund it and managed to sell it soon in a couple weeks. But the fm3 never appeared :(
The Brightside is that I ended up buying a Suhr modern plus using that money once I realized it was going to take a long time... But now I have a terrific guitar and nothing to play it on... I've been using an Ibanez 10w from 13 years ago, my first amp haha but the sound is really bad... And now I've saved again to fund the fm3 but the waiting is endless. So I was considering trying something else in the meanwhile... But once you taste fractal flavor it's hard to like any other.

Just curious then why it matters when it's in the Fractal store? You can only buy from the store from North America.
My bad, my assumption was that once it was open to public on the page it'll mean also official local dealers would have it on stock.
Also a friend of mine happens to travel there because of his work so he could also grab one while there...

Back
Top Bottom