FM3 Now Shipping

My bad, my assumption was that once it was open to public on the page it'll mean also official local dealers would have it on stock.
Also a friend of mine happens to travel there because of his work so he could also grab one while there...
Availability to the distributors outside the US might coincide with that or not... You might be correct.

Also, yeah, having someone that can buy for you is definitely an option... Although you would also have a challenge with that if you had a warranty issue. ;)

Hi guys! Being serious, how much do you think it'll take to have the FM3 in stock on the fractal page?
Just wondering since I've been waiting for a year and 3 months now and since I sold my ax8 to fund it... Well I need something to play while it is out...
I'd like to say tomorrow, but unfortunately I'm not a supply chain manager, I can say that I too have wait as long so your time must be near..

Availability to the distributors outside the US might coincide with that or not... You might be correct.

Also, yeah, having someone that can buy for you is definitely an option... Although you would also have a challenge with that if you had a warranty issue. ;)
I know, but that's also how I got my ax8 and never had an issue I mean, I trust fractal and I know they make bullet proof gear! But I really hope this changes soon 😥

If you haven’t been following this forum, it could be confusing. The FM3 was announced on April 23, 2019, but didn’t actually start shipping until February 2020. The first batch did not have the headphone output, so people who were sent an invite had the option to either purchase at a discount, or wait for the headphone version. There was an existing list for people who wanted to purchase the AX8 which was discontinued, so those people got the invitation first. Then they began sending invites to people who signed up after the announcement on April 23. They made it all the way to June 10 before they started offering the headphone version. At that point they started over with the people on the AX8 list who had not purchased. At this point they have made it to the end of April. The hope is that at this point the number of people joining the waitlist daily will decrease and the list will start moving quicker. I got on the list on 1/25/20.

If you haven’t been following this forum, it could be confusing. The FM3 was announced on April 23, 2019, but didn’t actually start shipping until February 2020. The first batch did not have the headphone output, so people who were sent an invite had the option to either purchase at a discount, or wait for the headphone version. There was an existing list for people who wanted to purchase the AX8 which was discontinued, so those people got the invitation first. Then they began sending invites to people who signed up after the announcement on April 23. They made it all the way to June 10 before they started offering the headphone version. At that point they started over with the people on the AX8 list who had not purchased. At this point they have made it to the end of April. The hope is that at this point the number of people joining the waitlist daily will decrease and the list will start moving quicker. I got on the list on 1/25/20.
Well, damn! We could've saved about 1,000 pages of the forum with that one post!!!

And I’m pretty sure I just purchased one. ;)
But are you pretty sure you signed up for the waitlist on February 27th, 2020? And not, say, April 30th 2019?

Particularly, the last orders have been late April 2019, so they jumped nearly a year if you're not mistaken on the dates. And I signed up on Feb 18th, 2020, so not only did they jump a year but they also would have skipped me and about a years worth of other people.

Back
Top Bottom