FM3 Now Shipping

Oop! You broke the forum with your bad joke. Now you have to pay the penalty of 1 fm3.

Seriously though as a 2020 waitlister I hope to start seeing some REAL PROGRESS on the list as I have been astoundingly patient up to this point, but ya know.. my patience is highly unpredictable so.. yeah. 🧐

Haha hahaha hahahahaha.. Oh look! It's one of these stupid things. 🐌 !@#% #!%@# *$@%!

Last edited:
I think it's starting to become obvious that the fm3 is just an enticing product with the lowest ROI used as bait with the intention to "gas you into a Ax3" and filling these orders is slow going by design. Also it's just not right that some have received hp units on the non hp waitlist due to them being "out of stock" while others have been waiting. Even though I'm still happy for them. Furthermore I'm having difficulty in wrapping my head around the notion that they wouldn't have have had adequate production within over a year of taking orders on a waitlist, and didn't complete the ax8 list from 2016 until recently. If I were the CEO of a company with production ethics like this the place would be an absolute inferno, unless of course this has been the strategy all along. I think I've seen more units come, and go on reverb than confirmations on this forum, and it makes me wonder how many buyer/sellers with 10+ different emails making small fortunes are ahead of me on this list, and how much it must suck to buy one of those overpriced units without a warranty, and how much a "waitlist" is an avenue for them. But hey that's just less repairs to service right? Maybe if I saw at least some slow steady progress per week on here I would refrain from a post like this, but it seems to be just in short spurts then nothing for weeks at a time. What a bummer to wait like this for anything, and spend so much time checking in daily on a forum just to see loyal, money-in-hand customers being taken for a long unnecessary ride.

I think it's starting to become obvious that the fm3 is just an enticing product with the lowest ROI used as bait with the intention to "gas you into a Ax3" and filling these orders is slow going by design. Also it's just not right that some have received hp units on the non hp waitlist due to them being "out of stock" while others have been waiting. Even though I'm still happy for them. Furthermore I'm having difficulty in wrapping my head around the notion that they wouldn't have have had adequate production within over a year of taking orders on a waitlist, and didn't complete the ax8 list from 2016 until recently. If I were the CEO of a company with production ethics like this the place would be an absolute inferno, unless of course this has been the strategy all along. I think I've seen more units come, and go on reverb than confirmations on this forum, and it makes me wonder how many buyer/sellers with 10+ different emails making small fortunes are ahead of me on this list, and how much it must suck to buy one of those overpriced units without a warranty, and how much a "waitlist" is an avenue for them. But hey that's just less repairs to service right? Maybe if I saw at least some slow steady progress per week on here I would refrain from a post like this, but it seems to be just in short spurts then nothing for weeks at a time. What a bummer to wait like this for anything, and spend so much time checking in daily on a forum just to see loyal, money-in-hand customers being taken for a long unnecessary ride.

One flaw in your argument: The Axe FX III is also currently on a Waitlist, so this can't be a ploy to convince people to upgrade to the full III if the full III can't actually be bought right away either.

If you follow this company and this forum for any length of time, you'll see that the company's ethics are in the top tier. You needn't worry that the invites seem to be coming in spurts, based on the forum traffic you've seen. The vast majority of Fractal's customers don't even have a forum account, and you'll never seen them post here. But you'll see everybody who ever tries to sell one on Reverb.

When you're a small company, and you don't have a rich parent corporation to get you over the humps, and your tiny company is considered a very tiny customer by your suppliers, it takes more time and more effort to overcome supply problems.

Furthermore I'm having difficulty in wrapping my head around the notion that they wouldn't have have had adequate production within over a year of taking orders on a waitlist
They don’t take your order or your money until you receive and invite to purchase, and you decide to accept the invitation.

Somehow I don't feel much corrected by any of your retorts, the evidence speaks for itself
As was already pointed out you are working on flawed assumptions based on evidence only from the forum in regards to invites and sales.

I really don't understand this "conspiracy" culture.

Back
Top Bottom