FM3 Now Shipping

A bit confuse, on the FM3 facebook group (unofficial), someone stated they got an invitation when they signed on in August of 2019. Is there something I don't know about or is this a mistake?

1. FM3 waitlist confirmation 4/28/19 9:16 PM Eastern
  2. Frustration sets in after months of waiting as sold Axe8 way too soon
  3. Purchased Axe3/FC6 combo 3/26/20
  4. Special first run invite for non HP unit 4/21/20 1:49 PM Eastern - PASSED
  5. Headphone version invite 7/2/20 1:20 PM Eastern
  6. Ordered same day

I'm back, and I finally did it. I was holding out hope for one last AX8 update but decided to jump to the FM3. And I think I've worked out a scheme where I can just use this little guy by himself, not attached to a larger board like the AX8 was. And here we go!
Did anyone mention before how GOOD this unit is looking? The technique is great, too but this unit looks awesome...
Can`t wait to get mine next week :)

How badly would it suck to do your job while knowing that dozens of people are watching your every move?

Yeah, kinda wierd. But at the end of the day...

I freaking have it now :)
On top of that, happen that the driver was a metal head like me, listening to sylosis in his truck. He knew exactly what he was delivering. He said : sucks that i cant affort that ! Quick and fun chat :)

How long was it for your orders to be processed? I placed my order yesterday but realized my account is now on my new email, but I waitlisted on my old one. I wrote back right after my order so it wouldn't get cancelled but the order is still "ready to capture" and I haven't recieved a reply.

Being able to follow with thr GPS the UPS truck is a blessing and a curse. "You're 4 blocks away god damn it !!! Come back here! Noooooo, you stupid piece of s***, HERE !"

Im working from home and checking that thing every 10min or so. Send help. Or the ACTUAL FM3 FOR FS!

:)
Might have saved me today. I got mine before the local package thieves could. Since April I’ve had all my “signature required” packages placed on the door step without a sound.

How long was it for your orders to be processed? I placed my order yesterday but realized my account is now on my new email, but I waitlisted on my old one. I wrote back right after my order so it wouldn't get cancelled but the order is still "ready to capture" and I haven't recieved a reply.

Took me less than 12h to process the paynent (asked for a photo id and all because apparently theres lot of fraud coming from Quebec...go figure). Shipped on Wed, received today)

Took me less than 12h to process the paynent (asked for a photo id and all because apparently theres lot of fraud coming from Quebec...go figure). Shipped on Wed, received today)
Haha! I'm also in Quebec!
Well it's been over 30 hours but I guess with the 4th of July they might have been off today. I'll see on monday.

Back
Top Bottom