FM3 Firmware Version 7.00 beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Global Settings - Config - Input Gain" is this new?
Nice catch. How does this work in FM3?
The "Padding" setting available via Editor is still there. I have it set to -18dB due to very hot pickups. But this seems to allow me to go even lower? What would be an equivalent on AXE III if I use -18dB and, say, 0.2 of this "Input Gain" parameter?

What exactly is this setting and how does it work when used with Padding?

At least.
I'm thinking the "Refresh After Firmware" needs to be in BIG red letters on each release just as a reminder. We all have missed that step I'm sure. :)
FM3 Firmware Version 7.00 beta 3 is now available for download:
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/fm3/7p0/fm3_dsp_rel_7p00_beta_3.zip

You will need the new version of Fractal-Bot to install the Dyna-Cabs:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fractal-bot-3-00-17.195519/

A new version of FM3-Edit is also required for 7.00 firmware: (Be sure to execute Settings->Refresh after new Firmware)
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fm3-edit-1-06-00-to-support-fw-7-00-public-beta-1.195523/
Done

Having fun with the Revv and Dyna Cab - but I may have a bug, @rglr . When I switch to the Bosom boost, all goes silent. No other drives do this. It's not just with the Revv models or with Dyna cabs, I tried an HBE with a legacy cab and it did the same thing. I am only changing the drive block model, no other parameters. I can pin open the picker and click around, and the only drive model that does it is the Bosom. I also checked to make sure the volume knob didn't get zeroed or anything. Just to be sure I'm not crazy I did an extra refresh and that didn't fix it.

Anyone else seeing this?

Can you access the tuner via the hold function of the TEMPO button?
Or is something wrong with tempo button on my FM3?

Having fun with the Revv and Dyna Cab - but I may have a bug, @rglr . When I switch to the Bosom boost, all goes silent. No other drives do this. It's not just with the Revv models or with Dyna cabs, I tried an HBE with a legacy cab and it did the same thing. I am only changing the drive block model, no other parameters. I can pin open the picker and click around, and the only drive model that does it is the Bosom. I also checked to make sure the volume knob didn't get zeroed or anything. Just to be sure I'm not crazy I did an extra refresh and that didn't fix it.

Anyone else seeing this?

Tried the Bosom Boost - No Problem here!

Maybe post a Preset with the Problem!

Anyone else seeing this?
Post your preset and system settings. I'll take a look.

Works here. Post your preset and system settings.
The button works again. I pressed it very quickly several times for a minute and it works again. My FM3 has had to suffer a lot and has seen a lot of dusty stages 🙂
All good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom