FM3 Firmware Version 6.00

Installed 6.0. FM3 and new editor seems to be doing great. Amp block resets and it's been 2 hours. No issues! Thanks FAS!

Fractal download page lists FM-edit 1.15.12 posted today
FW release is static 5.03
Hey, 3rd ID; the correct FM3-Edit is 1.05.12 (are you on Axe Edit?) - if you open Fractal Bot from within it, it should automatically find 6.0.

EDIT: Disregard; just saw you got this sorted :)

Amazing update!!!

Is there a way to set those values to 2 and 2.5 on existing presets in bulk?
Yes. Save the setting then left click on the parameter you want to change. Presets page opens . (Right Click) on first preset then (shift + right click) the last preset in the group. All presets should light up blue for saving. Hit the save button and let it do the job.

Last edited:
Yes. Save the setting then left click on the parameter you want to change. Presets page opens . (Right Click) on first preset then (shift + right click) the last preset in the group. All presets should light up blue for saving. Hit the save button and let it do the job.
This works on any block's parameter that needs setting in multiple presets.

Just installed 6.0 and all I can say is WOW! The only discriptors that come to mind are 'organic', 'tactile' , 'dynamic', and so realistic. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Happy Holidays to all the crew at Fractal. And thank you to all the beta testers that helped bring this home.

Since the start of the 6 betas and now the release, it’s like having whole new rig. CygnusX2 sounds really good. I’m very happy with the tones I’m getting out of my little box. Thank you FAS and Co.

New FM3 owner here..... I've just updated both FM3 firmware and FM3 edit without any problems. I've also done the "Refresh after new firmware" in FM3 edit as advised in the notes.

Is there anything else I need to do? I've seen people talk about resetting amps/ blocks - is this necessary and if so, can it be done globally or is it per preset?

Sorry for the noob questions, just trying to ensure I get the best out of this awesome unit.

New FM3 owner here..... I've just updated both FM3 firmware and FM3 edit without any problems. I've also done the "Refresh after new firmware" in FM3 edit as advised in the notes.

Is there anything else I need to do? I've seen people talk about resetting amps/ blocks - is this necessary and if so, can it be done globally or is it per preset?

Sorry for the noob questions, just trying to ensure I get the best out of this awesome unit.
Nothing else to do!
Just play and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom