FM3 Firmware Version 6.00 beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s voodoo on the cpu saving…
maybe AI guys came in the firmware and added a cpu core during the firmware update.. 🤣 congrats everyone involved, very solid beta release.

Nice work! Aside from bug fixes, what will this update do for bass amps like the SVT? Does the updated amp modeling apply to them as well or not much, if any difference? Thx!

It's working well for me so far ! And the first time in a long time I can use the "Rainy Nights" preset without it overloading the CPU. Nice!!

Fractal Noob here, it’s my first FW update… stupid question : after the public beta is done, will there be a 6.01 or a public announcement that the 6.00 FW is not in beta anymore?

@rglr I really didn't expect to receive an update quite as substantial as this. The improvements are really something; and quite simply: just trying out my regular main patch has triggered unexpected joy in me, (especially the SIC fitting algorithm stuff because I use a real cab). I feel weirdly emotional about it, actually - It's just that good and now my FM3 sounds like I hoped it always would.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom