FM3 Firmware Version 5.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Admin M@ since you’re taking update request today. 😂. Any 5.02 updates? It’s only been about 7 days i think since the boss said some issues have been verified and to be fixed for the next update so I know it’s coming. But the when is always in question
"Hi my name is Steve, it's been 7 days since my last FAS update!" "Hi, Steve, anything you'd like to share with the group today!" Does FAS Support offer a 12 Step Program?:tonguewink:

"Hi my name is Steve, it's been 7 days since my last FAS update!" "Hi, Steve, anything you'd like to share with the group today!" Does FAS Support offer a 12 Step Program?:tonguewink:
Well technically 9 days since the update. 7 days since Cliff said there was some fixes being added to a coming update. I suspect we will find out the new hold up is the additions added in the newest axeiii firmware lol

Well technically 9 days since the update. 7 days since Cliff said there was some fixes being added to a coming update. I suspect we will find out the new hold up is the additions added in the newest axeiii firmware lol
To be fair I'm surprised there hasn't been an update as the issues reported (power amp modelling) didn't sound like the usual bug

Yeah, yeah, yeah…if you happen to look the “off topic” (weather) posts amount to 4 spanned over 3 days. If you’re that incapable of finding your way through that then I hope you don’t drive a car or anything else that takes higher functions. The real truth is this thread has just about petered out. Most of the new posts are repeats by people who have not bothered to read through from the beginning and found that their issue has already been addressed or are also off topic.
You're right and there was no reason for me to direct that at you in particular. There is a lot of other off topic stuff in this thread and yours was the last post I looked at. No offense meant.

I used 5.01 at a rehearsal yesterday and noticed 1) new fizz in cleaner patches, 2) fairly dramatic changes in patch to patch volume (more so than usual updates), and 3) it's going to sound really great when I get it dialed in again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom