FM3 Firmware Version 3.02

For fixes, maybe. For Cygnus, not before the final release for the III. Wish I were wrong. :|
Well it sounds like its a Beta coming
so it could be freeze fixes
and something like drive block or Ultra res .Cygnus as mentioned prior will most likely follow a full
Axe3 release which i think could be this Friday

I took the earlier comments to suggest that the Drives/Ultra-Res would come out prior to the FM3 Beta for Cygnus... but I may have read into it.

I took the earlier comments to suggest that the Drives/Ultra-Res would come out prior to the FM3 Beta for Cygnus... but I may have read into it.
I agree from what it sounds like Cygnus will not affect CPU
but the Drive Block and Ultra res would most likely bump up the Cpu so i would think getting those components in there is likely going to be a bit trickier than a final Cygnus version

but the Drive Block and Ultra res would most likely bump up the Cpu so i would think getting those components in there is likely going to be a bit trickier than a final Cygnus version
... I'd like the Drive update to come out soon - VERY excited for Cygnus - but equally so for the Drives!!!

From Wiki:
“On the AX8 and FM3, cabinet modeling runs on an CPU accelerator instead of on the core DSPs, which saves CPU.”

I dunno about new f/w..........I am not feeling that the foot switch bug is squashed......what about OUT 2 Volume, is that one canned ?

I think they will fix it in the next beta , but in the meantime can I suggest a "Snark" tuner on the headstock
Isn’t there a problem just if you leave the tuner on for a really long time?
It’s pretty easy to avoid. Just tune and turn it off!

Back
Top Bottom