FM3 Firmware Version 3.02 Beta 1

Its possible to add ControlSwitches to Performance Page? If yes - that how?

(I don't know what you changed there :), but it's better again. Great job!!)

Baracus...are you using output 2, to go to a FR cab ? like 1/4 inch out?
Yes, Output 2 1/4 inch to a clr. Maybe I'm missing something in the settings (which I reset) but the output 2 volume is lower for the same position compared the the last firmware.

"External Controller “Initial Values” can now be set to any value from 0 to 100%"

Where is screen (on FM3 or on FM3-Edit) to set this initial Value? I can't find... :/

EDIT: I found on FM3: setup> midi / remote> general. I was confused by "MIDI" at the beginning;)

Last edited:
If I update with the Live gold pack in, will It reset everything or just change the amps and the updated controls?

I have a show in a few hours , hopefully setting the output 2 eq gain level +12 will get the output 2 volume back up for tonight. Haha
BTW the Friedman BE "MARSHA" with depth at 4.0 and sat switch on sounds insane !
Nice job FAS!

Out 2 is lower in level by default.
Yes, but this seems like a substantial difference between firmware? What was approximately the volume at 9 o'clock on the output 2 dial in 3.01 now requires 12 o'clock + for me. I reset and reverted back to 3.01 and volume was as expected. I then reinstalled the beta, reset, and have the same issue. Perhaps it's a setting I'm missing somewhere...

I haven't actually tried output 2 volume yet but just getting mentally prepared before the show. I was at 12:00 on 3.01 with no extra volume added from else where.
I don't use the output 2 block either.

That’s Boost/Pad and is not meant to set the output level. See manual.
Thank you for mentioning that, I checked the manual now and now it's pretty crystal clear what it's for. I normally route to S/PDiF via Output 2 and in that case the Boost / Pad setting defines the digital level of the signal. My bad.

Reactions: yek
If I update with the Live gold pack in, will It reset everything or just change the amps and the updated controls?
Guess I'll wait, need to record tonight without any setbacks, sorry for the lame question, but I'm new and have no Idea

Guess I'll wait, need to record tonight without any setbacks, sorry for the lame question, but I'm new and have no Idea
It doesn’t reset everything. The underlying algorithms change, but the settings like bass mid treble etc stay as you saved them, unless specifically stated in the release notes.

I’d wait till you’re done recording and then update. This is suggested for almost any situation where you have an ongoing project.

It doesn’t reset everything. The underlying algorithms change, but the settings like bass mid treble etc stay as you saved them, unless specifically stated in the release notes.

I’d wait till you’re done recording and then update. This is suggested for almost any situation where you have an ongoing project.
OMG Thank you very much for this Really appreciate you getting back!!!!!!

And doubly so considering this is a Beta release, better to wait for the real release than have any bugs effect your sessions.

Back
Top Bottom