FM3 Firmware Version 3.02 Beta 1

Big thank you! Lot's of fixes and features, you guys have been bustin' hump while lot's were clamoring. Seems like we're getting set for the mighty Cignus ;-)

This update is a great surprise. I was already very happy with FM3 before, but you have made it even better. The performance page is very welcome. Thanks for the great work.

I'm having some issues with the output level on output 2. I have a QSC wedge connected on out2 and the level is really low since I made the update. I just reverted back to the previous firmware and the volume is back to normal.
Anybody else having this problem? Maybe I some setting changed that I need to adjust?

Been a crazy last few days down here in Houston, TX so just now seeing this.
Sweet! Thanks FAS!
Have a show Sunday afternoon so might practice with this over the next couple days and if all goes well use it for the show.
Stay safe down there brotha! From the outside it looks like a sh*tshow.

Thanks FAS, Performance pages are going to be awesome. While I appreciate the tuner update, did anyone really have trouble seeing it before? :D

• Improved Bias Excursion algorithms. Bias Excursion values now default to 100%. Existing presets are automatically updated.
My values seem unchanged , for example 53% on a preset. Was this supposed to go to 100% ???

If you use the FM3...at 12 noon, in the sun.....the LCD is not visible.
This was really needed.
I suppose. I've never used mine live yet. But coming from tuners like the TU-2, Korg pitchblack & AX8. The FM3 tuner is like a big screen TV.

Agree, AWESOME addition, we now have 3 visual tuner indications !

But all LCD's suffer in heat, especially direct sunlight, whens its 30C out.

Great additional functionality, but switching Output 2 (Setup > Audio / USB) from 12 dB Boost to 18 dB Boost does not change the output level.
Where's the right place to report this?
Is OUT2, 1/4 inch not working the same ? I really need to know this or I have to revert.
I have no FR cab here at the moment...at rehearse space...cannot test.
thx

Great additional functionality, but switching Output 2 (Setup > Audio / USB) from 12 dB Boost to 18 dB Boost does not change the output level.
Where's the right place to report this?

That’s Boost/Pad and is not meant to set the output level. See manual.

Oh man that's a ton of great bug fixes. Thanks for the update! Really cool that the OMG9 is now integrated into the device. I need to get an FC6 again...

I'm having some issues with the output level on output 2. I have a QSC wedge connected on out2 and the level is really low since I made the update. I just reverted back to the previous firmware and the volume is back to normal.
Anybody else having this problem? Maybe I some setting changed that I need to adjust?
I'm having the same problem. I reset system params and it didn't help. Still low output 2 level. Reverted to old firmware and it's normal.

Back
Top Bottom