FM3 Firmware Release 1.04 Public Beta 6

Hey Randall.....no, a bit apprehensive at messing with the layouts.....works pretty well as iit s.
I guess I would like to see a demo of this, some how, to see the benefit.

I can wait on the Mesa's. How are we doing for Ultra Res Cab block ?

Hey Randall.....no, a bit apprehensive at messing with the layouts.....works pretty well as iit s.
I guess I would like to see a demo of this, some how, to see the benefit.

I can wait on the Mesa's. How are we doing for Ultra Res Cab block ?
The Mesas are there Triple Crest 1 and 2 and they are awesome

dont worry about messing up layouts you can always restore to factory

The Mesas are there Triple Crest 1 and 2 and they are awesome

dont worry about messing up layouts you can always restore to factory
Hey,
restore to factory ? Will it save my current custom layout ?

I don’t wanna mess this up , it’s working fine for me.....but always curious about “better”

some make a quick vid ? :)

Hey,
restore to factory ? Will it save my current custom layout ?

I don’t wanna mess this up , it’s working fine for me.....but always curious about “better”

some make a quick vid ? :)
export your layouts first. He's talking about loading default layouts. Let me know if you don't know how to export your layout

Ahh okay, thx, didn’t know you can export layout....will check that.
Yep just go to FC controllers in FM3 edit and on the left side next to Layouts label click edit and it's there. I'm having to use axe 3 edit so could vary

few questions
are you on the 1.04 beta 6 and getting this
is axe edit running
is the latency in the DAW when recording or by changing patches scenes ?

I'm on 1.04 Beta going into my 2019 MacBook Pro via USB to GarageBand. Latency/static occurs when recording; there is occasional "static" or "digital noise" along with a hair of latency depending on what preset I'm using. I've been recording thru my Focusrite, but wanted to see how well the USB recording works..which is not worth a crap at the moment.

I'm on 1.04 Beta going into my 2019 MacBook Pro via USB to GarageBand. Latency/static occurs when recording; there is occasional "static" or "digital noise" along with a hair of latency depending on what preset I'm using. I've been recording thru my Focusrite, but wanted to see how well the USB recording works..which is not worth a crap at the moment.

Your garage band is set to 48 and not
44 correct ?
have you checked USB buffer size

Back
Top Bottom