FM3 Firmware Release 1.04 Public Beta 6

As soon as it's ready. It's getting there, so hopefully soon.
b54f34ffd709803b03b3f6cd60965376.jpg

If I am working in FM3 Edit, close it, and then disconnect the USB cable, and then later reconnect the USB cable and try to open FM3 Edit, Edit will just hang trying to communicate with the FM3. I have to power cycle the FM3 and then all is good.

Gearing up for Pete's video release....juts a few hours to go....

that will be cool he is doing clean rock
metal 10 different presets but Mr Thorn could play an accordion and make it epic so his presets in my hands are no guarantee of greatness

fyi, this quote is not from Apple. It is from Time and Space. It is poorly worded and obviously wrong. Importing AIFF and WAV files is not limited to 16 bit. When recording or importing, audio will be converted to 44.1. This kind of conversion is built-in to CoreAudio so it shouldn't be surprising that it works.

fyi, this quote is not from Apple. It is from Time and Space. It is poorly worded and obviously wrong. Importing AIFF and WAV files is not limited to 16 bit. When recording or importing, audio will be converted to 44.1. This kind of conversion is built-in to CoreAudio so it shouldn't be surprising that it works.

the issue is that Fractal only runs 48
not 44
you may have no latency and be fine with it but its not a supported by Fractal app

the issue is that Fractal only runs 48
not 44
you may have no latency and be fine with it but its not a supported by Fractal app

I do not know what Fractal app you are referring to, but I'm simply providing the source of that quote, since it was unattributed in the original post. It is not Apple. And I'm pointing out the obvious error in the quote.

A public beta of FM3 firmware 1.04 beta 6 has been released. This corrects corruption of Input 1 Right data in the previous beta release.
http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/fm3/1p0/fm3_dsp_rel_1p04_beta_6.zip

Please note that a new version of FM3 Edit has also been released. Find it here:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fm3-edit-1-01-03-to-support-fw-1-04-public-beta-4.161174/

Release Notes:
• Improved latency when recording over USB​
• Improved resistance to audio dropouts and audio artifacts over USB​
• FC: Advanced Switch Page will no longer blank after the FC banner has been displayed​
• Scratchpad cabinets are now properly initialized to zero on boot​
• Block Updates​
o Amp: Align models with AxeFx-III​
o Gate: Improved Downward Expander​
o Input: Removed Impedance​
o Para EQ: Added High and Low Slope​
o Plex Delay: Added Stack/Hold​
o Reverb: Added Reverb Dispersion​
o Tremolo: Added Optical Trem​
o Improved preset switch time when using FM3-Edit for: Gate, Input, Multitap, Output, Para EQ, Plex Delay, Resonator, Reverb, Ringmod, Rotary, Synth Tentap, Tremolo, Volume, Wah​
• Controllers: Fix for LFO Astable type, Modifier added to ADSR Sustain Level​
• Fix for banner display issue on Layout-Tools page​
• Additional changes to aid in USB audio stability​
• FC: Prevent getting trapped in the Tuner display in certain circumstances when Reveal Hold is active​
• FC: Update Load Factory Default Layouts & Settings to include the View parameter for Layout Link​
• FC: Respond to the first press of stand-in switches​
• Clarify nomenclature for switch polarities in I/O, Pedal, Switch Settings​
• Corrected filter in the AMP block​
• Corrected corruption of Input 1 Right data​

the firmware download link isn't working for me

Back
Top Bottom