FM3 EFFECTS AND AMPS

W

wildNcrafty

fm 3 effects and amp choices are they the same amount of choices as axe3? excluding less blocks i know. BUT ARE THE CHOICES THE SAME AS IN AXE 3? FOR THE AMOUNT TO CHOOSE? thankyou michele v

Attachments

• Screenshot_4 (2).png
    Screenshot_4 (2).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
THERE ARE A FEW DRIVE BLOCK OPTIONS ON THE AXE3 THAT AREN'T ON THE FM3. BUT I THINK EVERYTHING ELSE IS THE SAME.

THERE ARE A FEW DRIVE BLOCK OPTIONS ON THE AXE3 THAT AREN'T ON THE FM3. BUT I THINK EVERYTHING ELSE IS THE SAME.
Thankyou, i also found the block pdf instruction book. I just could not find it by a simple search of effects list its under the name blocks. Thankyou for the reply.

For some blocks, the Axe-Fx has more available instances than the FM3. It’s not clear what your question is, so I’m not sure whether that answers your question.

For some blocks, the Axe-Fx has more available instances than the FM3. It’s not clear what your question is, so I’m not sure whether that answers your queI
For some blocks, the Axe-Fx has more available instances than the FM3. It’s not clear what your question is, so I’m not sure whether that answers your question.
I JUST WANTED TO KNOW. If the effects and amp choices are the same as fx3 in fm3, I know there are less blocks in fm3. I saw the pdf and found the answer.

Back
Top Bottom