MARCH 31, 2020

Current FM3 Firmware Version: 1.02

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 1.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 1.02.
o Updated COMPRESSOR, CONTROLLER, DELAY, DRIVE, FILTER, FLANGER, GATE, PHASER, and SETUP layouts.

o Added "Scales" page to the Setup view. This allows editing of the Custom Scales found in the Global Settings. The context menu arrow to the right of the "Custom Scale #" allows exporting and importing of individual scale files.

o Added the Scene Manager panel which is accessible from the Tools menu or the "Scene Mgr" button. Requires firmware 1.02 or greater.

* Corrected the visual feedback of several buttons including the "10" and the FC Controller's "Show Edits On" buttons.

Yes, I see like a summary of states per scene...not sure yet how to make use of it.
You can easily see all 8 scenes and change the blocks visible in the manager at the same time rather than being in a block and changing to scenes 1 at a time. I’ll try to make a video about 1.02 today after I write a post explaining things.

I don't know if this is a bug: Under Global, Scales, in the "Set All" field, I am unable to type a "-" sign (so, for example, I can set all values to "3", but not to "-3", whereas I can set each individual scale tone to "-3" separately). Using updated FM3 Edit and updated FW.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is a bug: Under Global, Scales, in the "Set All" field, I am unable to type a "-" sign (so, for example, I can set all values to "3", but not to "-3", whereas I can set each individual scale tone to "-3" separately). Using updated FM3 Edit and updated FW.
Fixed for next release.

Back
Top Bottom