FM-12 III in progress

Holy Hernia Batman!!!

Does look very cool though

I guess it depends on the venue you're playing, but I always want my III as far away from the audience and their pints of beer as possible
My main gig serves wine in tiny cups, so I can get away with having it up front!
Ya know, it’s an awkward shape, but not too bad, really. I humped a Traynor YGL-3a around with a 2x12 for years, and this whole board weighs a lot less than that beast.

Do you guys actually play out with those rigs??? OR are they just used is in your music rooms????
I play at church these days. If I were a touring musician, it’d be in a rack. So this board travels between home and church, and it’s not too bad.

I grew up in a machine shop environment so while “fun” wouldn’t be the word I’d use, familiar would be.

I was born under a bad sign, grew up in a machine shop environment and now live in a van down by the river so... 😎

I'm free to do motivational speaking gigs if anyone's interested....

I was born under a bad sign, grew up in a machine shop environment and now live in a van down by the river so... 😎

I'm free to do motivational speaking gigs if anyone's interested....

BBWWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! That was great. :p I suspect you’re running for mayor as well?;)

Tomorrow throw one more coat of paint on roof to get hinges hidden.

Outlet on roof is for laptop and cell phone charging.

USBs go to III and FC-12 for updating easily.

Cubby hole to store wires and stuff.

Music stand screws in, either for scores or as laptop table.

On the right side:

Two 1/4” inputs, magnetic and piezo.

Two pair XLR outs, to CLRs and FOH.

AC power in

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice neat work.

I would always wonder if I would kick a knob on the III that close to your foot. Think I would put in a plexiglas strip that fits inside the handles.

But a cool solution.

Back
Top Bottom