Flexi-Rig. A free d/l for Axe-FX III and FM-9

I had to demo a new set of HSS pickups today for JJ's over here in Australia. That gave me cause to write another preset "Flexi-Rig II" which is a compilation of some of my favourite factory presets plus some extras. I can't believe how much I could fit in to that one preset before the dreaded 80% CPU appeared (MKII). Tons! Anyway, here it is.. https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=9837 .

Here's a video that shows three or four of the Scenes...

I watch the whole video just to hear you play. Fantastic!

That hss set sounds really good and of course playing is great as usual
Also thanks for that preset I’ll give it a workout
Cheers

Just to say thanks Burgs, very much appreciated sharing these. I had a look at AC & James Reyne, some good stuff there...really liked your solo on the live version of reckless, where James gave you a shout out...little bit of an Eddie vibe at the end I noticed, but beautifully & tastefully played indeed..The Burg boy certainly did 'light up'!
thanks

Man...Ohhhh... man...

Just plugged my Les Paul into this glorious preset to unwind after back-to-back-tooooo-much-work-meeting-shizzle and these sounds are pure-clean.to.mean-responsive.to.knob.twirling-hallelujah-goodness!

Your setup really translates well to mine, some tweaking here and there is easily done, really nice to see you walk thru the scenes and highlight some usages... still use some older Dumble presets of yours as well, can't thank you enough!

Keep on rocking'!

PS: Flexi Rig II is also super, especially the cleans...

Back
Top Bottom