[fixed] Roland FC-300: jumpy MIDI controllers?

Thx!

So MIDI controls both units at the same time with the same button press/pedal. I already thought programming FC300 for the VG was difficult enough... Hm, I think I’ll try setting up the fc300 with the Axe3 first without too much programming... (tips welcome) and then see how I can integrate with the VG.

Wow. First class service.
No idea why mine is now working if it's in fact a bug but I bow to the Fractal guru.

[QUOTE = "FractalAudio, post: 1703078, member: 7762"] Ezt a következő firmware-kiadáshoz rögzítették. [/ QUOTE]
This has been fixed for next firmware release.
On March 2, I got the Ax FX III on Tuesday.
I read the forums!
Owner manual!
I have a Roland FC-300 pedal!
Replaces programs!
But!!! the pedals of the two pedals are not accepted!
I'm sure I'm stupid, I can not figure out the solution!
I would have a grateful request.
Help.One guide.
What all the steps are taking is how I can use the two pedals of the Roland FC-300. One of them is to use the volume. The other one is to use the wah pedal.
Thank you very much for your help.
I am a 69 year-old old man who wants to use the old days perfectly with this wonderful Ax FX III!
I'm sorry if my text is a bit incomprehensible.
I can not speak English.
So I'm writing the google translation program.

[QUOTE = "FractalAudio, post: 1703078, member: 7762"] Ezt a következő firmware-kiadáshoz rögzítették. [/ QUOTE]

On March 2, I got the Ax FX III on Tuesday.
I read the forums!
Owner manual!
I have a Roland FC-300 pedal!
Replaces programs!
But!!! the pedals of the two pedals are not accepted!
I'm sure I'm stupid, I can not figure out the solution!
I would have a grateful request.
Help.One guide.
What all the steps are taking is how I can use the two pedals of the Roland FC-300. One of them is to use the volume. The other one is to use the wah pedal.
Thank you very much for your help.
I am a 69 year-old old man who wants to use the old days perfectly with this wonderful Ax FX III!
I'm sorry if my text is a bit incomprehensible.
I can not speak English.
So I'm writing the google translation program.
Learn how to program the pedals in the FC-300 using the manual.

Back
Top Bottom