[FIXED 1.06] Possible bug with Out 3?

HAhN SOLO

Inspired
I’ve been transferring my presets manually and I think I have everything worked out. I use a talk box for my Bon Jovi tribute band, and noticed a high pitched squeal coming from Out 3 when I turn the “Out 3” block off to bypass the talk box. It’s only when signal is going through Out 3 when bypassed that the noise pops up. If I just goofed on my routing please let me know.

Yup, sounds like a bug. I'm pretty sure I know what this is. The buffer is not being cleared so there's a short "sample" of audio being played over and over which causes a high pitch. I would imagine all the output blocks do this. If you don't play when disengaging there is no audio in the buffer. Anyways... should be an easy fix. I'm planning on releasing an update this weekend and will get that fix in there.

Yup, sounds like a bug. I'm pretty sure I know what this is. The buffer is not being cleared so there's a short "sample" of audio being played over and over which causes a high pitch. I would imagine all the output blocks do this. If you don't play when disengaging there is no audio in the buffer. Anyways... should be an easy fix. I'm planning on releasing an update this weekend and will get that fix in there.
Awesome! This is why I love this company and their products.

This has been fixed for the next firmware release.

Will next firmware be all bug fixes
And optimization or any new additions can you say ???

I know it sounds like a broken record
But one day would you consider the
PRS Archon or is it just too close to existing models

Will next firmware be all bug fixes
And optimization or any new additions can you say ???

I presume that the next set of firmware updates will (rightly) primary focus on bugfixes. Lots of new users and eyeballs will uncover some things that need fixing.

Back
Top Bottom