First UR clip and review + SICK new METAL IR pack coming SOOOOON

That mix sounds great!

What synths are you using?

Thanks! A bunch of stuff, off the top of my head: lots of Omnisphere, Massive, Vengeance, and a number of NI libraries such as Aeon, Cinematic Strings, 8Dio stuff etc. etc.

Thanks! A bunch of stuff, off the top of my head: lots of Omnisphere, Massive, Vengeance, and a number of NI libraries such as Aeon, Cinematic Strings, 8Dio stuff etc. etc.

bloody hell.. haha what a collection!

I am super excited for these cabs. I can honestly say that I've never heard a bad impulse from Kevin. His Mesa V2 collection is still my go to for 90% of my tones. The new Marshall CB ones and their mixes take out all of the guess work in getting things suitable for a live or recorded application.

They're on the site now, hidden and disabled, waiting for me to hit enable and make the announcement - have been since late last week. I have an exterior element that must be completed first, then the hounds shall be released. :)

This is cool. But some of us paid for and have been waiting more than 4 months for you to complete other libraries. Any update on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[business hat off]

A few months ago I saw myself victim to marital infidelity, the beginning of a divorce, and an invasive and extensive audit. Anyone who has been through the first two will know that some people do not make it out with their life (without taking it themselves), and at times I was unsure I was going to. I just put most of that behind me a few weeks ago, and am getting things rolling again. In the course of my 10-15 hour a day work weeks, I've sectioned off a couple hours a day to work in parallel on something that will hopefully generate some income, so I can keep the lights on, a roof overhead, and feed my two young kids - due to the circumstances I am responsible for almost entirely alone at this point. The 1x12 and 2x12 libraries are priced incredibly in favor of the consumer and take an incredible amount of time to put together - it takes an entire week to sample 1 speaker and compile the files for all the formats. At current, those libraries bring in about 10 to 50 cents an hour of work that I put into them. I do sincerely apologize for the delay, I expected none of the above to happen, however I am putting a minimum of 30 hours a week into them again. I want them done and out of the way probably more than anyone else. I would have preferred to keep this all to myself, however, due to the circumstances and amount of time I spend answering emails with similar questions and sentiments I felt an explanation was in order. Hope this was illuminating. :)

[/business hat off]

New speakers are now back in regular development. Keep a lookout on the OwnHammer Facebook page (facebook.com/ownhammer) for when each new one drops!

Last edited:
They're on the site now, hidden and disabled, waiting for me to hit enable and make the announcement - have been since late last week. I have an exterior element that must be completed first, then the hounds shall be released. :)

OH HELL YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count me in, BUT.... I am psychologically dependent on them being there for some reason. So, I will be stoping by the sporting goods store to grab a hard cup before I try these out.

Yesh, I'm sorry to hear the bad news. I've felt the mighty hand of the IRS sans lube and know that alone was nearly enough to drive me nutty. And I hope my question about this metal pack is seen as anxiousness and not impatience... although with the demos thus far, its hard to not be impatient.

kerrlehr - I would agree, a cup may be necessary, especially with the tube power amp driven files which were on display here. :p

Rotti - No worries, I was glad somebody asked; I've been wanting an excuse to say that release time is imminent. And yes, so far the demos the guys on the beta team have posted have all been superb! Talented guys! :)

[business hat off]

A few months ago I saw myself victim to marital infidelity, the beginning of a divorce, and an invasive and extensive audit. Anyone who has been through the first two will know that some people do not make it out with their life (without taking it themselves), and at times I was unsure I was going to. I just put most of that behind me a few weeks ago, and am getting things rolling again. In the course of my 10-15 hour a day work weeks, I've sectioned off a couple hours a day to work in parallel on something that will hopefully generate some income, so I can keep the lights on, a roof overhead, and feed my two young kids - due to the circumstances I am responsible for almost entirely alone at this point. The 1x12 and 2x12 libraries are priced incredibly in favor of the consumer and take an incredible amount of time to put together - it takes an entire week to sample 1 speaker and compile the files for all the formats. At current, those libraries bring in about 10 to 50 cents an hour of work that I put into them. I do sincerely apologize for the delay, I expected none of the above to happen, however I am putting a minimum of 30 hours a week into them again. I want them done and out of the way probably more than anyone else. I would have preferred to keep this all to myself, however, due to the circumstances and amount of time I spend answering emails with similar questions and sentiments I felt an explanation was in order. Hope this was illuminating. :)

[/business hat off]

New speakers are now back in regular development. Keep a lookout on the OwnHammer Facebook page (facebook.com/ownhammer) for when each new one drops!

Very sorry to hear this Kevin, hang in there!

I can wait for the 1 and 2 X 12 cabs I purchased in Dec, no worries there, since I know you will deliver.

Back
Top Bottom