First song for potential new guitar instrumental album - RIFFS

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hi guys,

Most of you know me on here for my Hans Zimmer covers or have been a long time follower of my Soundcloud content, but today i want to share a track with you that i actually wrote years ago and have never done anything with it! I decided to re-record and mix with a view to making an entire album of music like this - just hard hitting riffs with a positive vibe (and no flashy solos because i suck at flashy solos)

Anyway, if you can spare a few minutes to listen i would really appreciate any feedback you have to give?

Thanks again guys!

Justin

Really liked the airy part that came at the 2:00 and 2:50 marks; that was a sweet touch. It was a great wall-o-sound without becoming fatiguing to the ear and that's a pretty good feat. Yeah, I'd buy that album.

Really liked the airy part that came at the 2:00 and 2:50 marks; that was a sweet touch. It was a great wall-o-sound without becoming fatiguing to the ear and that's a pretty good feat. Yeah, I'd buy that album.

Thanks so much man!

I geninely really appreciate that feedback and thank you for taking time to listen!

Watch this space because I am definitely going to drop an album with music like this on!

Justin

Back
Top Bottom