• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

First song for potential new guitar instrumental album - RIFFS

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hi guys,

Most of you know me on here for my Hans Zimmer covers or have been a long time follower of my Soundcloud content, but today i want to share a track with you that i actually wrote years ago and have never done anything with it! I decided to re-record and mix with a view to making an entire album of music like this - just hard hitting riffs with a positive vibe (and no flashy solos because i suck at flashy solos)

Anyway, if you can spare a few minutes to listen i would really appreciate any feedback you have to give?

Thanks again guys!

Justin

Really liked the airy part that came at the 2:00 and 2:50 marks; that was a sweet touch. It was a great wall-o-sound without becoming fatiguing to the ear and that's a pretty good feat. Yeah, I'd buy that album.

justinjcm900

Inspired
Really liked the airy part that came at the 2:00 and 2:50 marks; that was a sweet touch. It was a great wall-o-sound without becoming fatiguing to the ear and that's a pretty good feat. Yeah, I'd buy that album.

Thanks so much man!

I geninely really appreciate that feedback and thank you for taking time to listen!

Watch this space because I am definitely going to drop an album with music like this on!

Justin

Top Bottom