First Post!! Just Got my Coupon!! Order Placed!!

Hello Everybody,

I have been following this forum for over 2 months now, trying to absorb every last resource of valuable information into my brain. I got on the waiting list on March 14 and just got my coupon today, so it seems like the wait is under 2 months!! i've been a Line 6 guy since the beginning and now I'm ready for a whole new experience! Can't wait! I'm sure i'll have many questions in the upcoming weeks but there is a lot of great stuff here. Thanks to everyone for the taking the time to get newbies like me ready for my Axe Fx 2!! I'll be rockin it soon!! Peace.....Frank

The Axe-II simply does not compare to anything L6 (plenty of experience with them). They are not even in the same league.
Read the OM, the wiki and search the forum for answers :)

Welcome aboard, your new journey is about to start !!

The Axe-II simply does not compare to anything L6 (plenty of experience with them). They are not even in the same league.QUOTE]

Agreed. I had a POD X3 Live before my Ultra, and there was no comparison then. Certainly not now with the II.

Hello all, first post here. I was a long time owner of a Line 6 Pod XT, which I loved. Recently changed to a L6 HD400. What a pile of cack. Buggy as hell drivers, shit tones and the editing software is hopeless. Up for sale and less than 2 months old.

I placed my order from G66 last week and can not wait :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom