• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

First gig with Axe-Fx III @ House of Blues Houston

Freds55

Power User
Try to click the Facebook link on the original post.
Thanks Bishop I tried that I read bradlakes comment about the face book link and for what ever the reason it won’t work no worries. I was able to watch the “I don’t know” video very awesome. Man you guys sound great you were rocking it great job!!!

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Thanks Bishop I tried that I read bradlakes comment about the face book link and for what ever the reason it won’t work no worries. I was able to watch the “I don’t know” video very awesome. Man you guys sound great you were rocking it great job!!!
Gonna post some videos from a camera I setup at the sound board. They’ll be posted from YouTube so there won’t be any issues viewing.

Last edited:

Moeed Kazi

Inspired
First gig with my III as well as the FC-12. Got the III early last year but decided to hold off gigging it until the FC’s came out and just continue to gig my AX8.

I thought it sounded amazing. Really blown away. The III and the FC-12 were a joy to use. FOH guys loved it and said the only thing he did to my channel was cut just a bit of 250 Hz.

Here are a couple of crowd videos from the show. Our opener “I Don’t Know” and “Bark at the Moon”.
Bark at the Moon ...solo.... was a soul crusher.... super awesome.... better than Jake... :D

Top Bottom