AFIII First gig with Axe-Fx III @ House of Blues Houston

i’m not even much of a fan of Ozzy and Sabbath I surely appreciate their historical influence........
but something about Todd’s band , where they all do their roles so well....I’d seriously consider a road trip to Lone Star land to check it out......and the III tones don’t disappoint !
I think you're on to something there!:)

Back on track though, is that bishop5150 a beast or what?!

Thanks for the kind words guys.
Love playing with this group. All amazing musicians and exceptional human beings. They are like brothers to me. And we all just love Ozzy and Black Sabbath.
And having Fractal products to use for my guitar tones is the icing on my guitar cake!

Mate... Good stuff
You should do a recording like Pink Tones did - ie; High quality concert sort of stuff. Well,,,, thats what my wife reckons. :)
Pauly

First gig with my III as well as the FC-12. Got the III early last year but decided to hold off gigging it until the FC’s came out and just continue to gig my AX8.

I thought it sounded amazing. Really blown away. The III and the FC-12 were a joy to use. FOH guys loved it and said the only thing he did to my channel was cut just a bit of 250 Hz.

Here are a couple of crowd videos from the show. Our opener “I Don’t Know” and “Bark at the Moon”.

First gig with my III as well as the FC-12. Got the III early last year but decided to hold off gigging it until the FC’s came out and just continue to gig my AX8.

I thought it sounded amazing. Really blown away. The III and the FC-12 were a joy to use. FOH guys loved it and said the only thing he did to my channel was cut just a bit of 250 Hz.

Here are a couple of crowd videos from the show. Our opener “I Don’t Know” and “Bark at the Moon”.

I was trying to open the video and nothingo_O

Back
Top Bottom