AFIII First gig with Axe-Fx III @ House of Blues Houston

Try to click the Facebook link on the original post.
Thanks Bishop I tried that I read bradlakes comment about the face book link and for what ever the reason it won’t work no worries. I was able to watch the “I don’t know” video very awesome. Man you guys sound great you were rocking it great job!!!

Thanks Bishop I tried that I read bradlakes comment about the face book link and for what ever the reason it won’t work no worries. I was able to watch the “I don’t know” video very awesome. Man you guys sound great you were rocking it great job!!!
Gonna post some videos from a camera I setup at the sound board. They’ll be posted from YouTube so there won’t be any issues viewing.

Last edited:
First gig with my III as well as the FC-12. Got the III early last year but decided to hold off gigging it until the FC’s came out and just continue to gig my AX8.

I thought it sounded amazing. Really blown away. The III and the FC-12 were a joy to use. FOH guys loved it and said the only thing he did to my channel was cut just a bit of 250 Hz.

Here are a couple of crowd videos from the show. Our opener “I Don’t Know” and “Bark at the Moon”.

Bark at the Moon ...solo.... was a soul crusher.... super awesome.... better than Jake... :D

Back
Top Bottom