Firmware Version 7.12 is Ready

Hey! Nice timing. Just happened to have my USB sticks with me at work and am heading down to the ole' practice room as soon as I can get out of here. Thanks once again for all the effort. I only wish I could put one third as much work into my music.

On second thought, I'd probably take one tenth at this point.

Cliff, Thank you!!!

I have a question...WTH does this mean? :lol:

release notes said:
Added navigation features:
- When in a list menu pressing right or left arrows moves by four items.
- In a knob menu pressing up or down moves by two knobs.

I'm very comfortable understanding the Ultra..but for some reason this is goin' over my head :oops:

-<MACHINE>- said:
Cliff, Thank you!!!

[quote="release notes":3lwz9jis]Added navigation features:

I'm very comfortable understanding the Ultra..but for some reason this is goin' over my head :oops:[/quote:3lwz9jis]

Example:
When in "advanced" tab in amp block (which is a list of advanced parameters), if you press the side arrow navigation keys on the axe, you can scroll faster through the menu.

Similarly for the first page, (with drive, amp type, eq controls) up and down arrow skips a knob.

Am I correct?

Kudos Cliff, this update was much more than many speculated, as always thanks for all you do for your amazing product and the community.

Marco

Wow! Thank you Mr. Chase! Got all day sessions today or I would load up 7.12 right now - most excellent! :p

-<MACHINE>- said:
Cliff, Thank you!!!

[quote="release notes":3pefq9pz]Added navigation features:

I'm very comfortable understanding the Ultra..but for some reason this is goin' over my head :oops:[/quote:3pefq9pz]
+1 I'm lost with this one... I read it as... when I'm in the list menu (where it lists all the blocks) and if I press the right arrow left, it will move me down by four blocks? Doesn't make sense to me...

On pages with knobs, the cursor will move two knobs right or left using the up/down buttons.

On pages with lists (advanced parameter pages), the cursor will move four lines up or down using the right/left buttons.

(edited to use proper terminology)

ElectricPhase said:
In screens with knobs, the cursor will move two knobs using up/down.

In screens with lists (advanced parameter screens), the cursor will move four items using right/left.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ now I get it... when you use the "opposite" buttons for navigation, it will initiate multiple moves...

mortega76 said:
ElectricPhase said:
In screens with knobs, the cursor will move two knobs using up/down.

In screens with lists (advanced parameter screens), the cursor will move four items using right/left.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ now I get it... when you use the "opposite" buttons for navigation, it will initiate multiple moves...

Cool...got it now as well.

Thanks!

Many thanks! A word about the editor - it's fantastic. Looks great and very easy to use, found my way around it in minutes. I like the way it's similar to the layout of the other editor, so nothing new to learn :) and it seems to load up & work faster than the other one.
+3!

Wow, editor AND new patch out. This is like getting a new toy for free. Thanks Cliff for your tireless efforts the support behind this product has been out of this world amazing.

Perfect timing too, I have a bunch to play over the weekend and will have all day and night to tweak!

Back
Top Bottom