Firmware Version 10 + Updated Axe-Edit Here!

Tom King

Experienced
We are excited to officially announce Firmware 10 for both the Axe-Fx Standard and Ultra models. Axe-Edit Beta Version 0.9.166 is also available and updated for the new firmware. Learn more: http://www.fractalaudio.com

Enjoy!

-TK

PS Check out the all new Fractal products pages!

Many more informations on the website for future owners. It looks great.
Media/audio&video section only contains audio files...for the moment.

Tom

the all new product description page is fantastic, huge job done there.

If that doesnt drive new sales i am not sure what will

It took me around 3 months to commit to buying the Axe, doing the research etc

Now I would buy off the page

oh by the way thanks for firmware 10 ;)

Paul

man.. i hate to sound like one of the crowd.. but this update truly rocks. the shiva lead model is pretty awesome.. it cleans up alot better than alot of amps. i think you guys who use your volume knob are gonna spend ages with this one model.

the face fuzz model is also outstanding.

shiva clean.. well i havent played it enough but finally the brownface model has competition.

update went super smooth. thanks cliff and fractal for your updates and hard work. i hope you guys never release an ultra v2.0 and keep improving on this one model :D

Standard and Ultra download links are dead. :(

Sorry, the page you requested was not found.

Additionally, a 410 Gone error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

I'm guessing a momentary glitch?

Regards,
Jeff

Back
Top Bottom