Firmware Upgrade Issue

OreIda

Installed the Axe II drivers and it shows the Axe II but on the firmware tab it shows "Firmware upgrade not support with this device".

I tried changing setting in the Axe, etc. Still same issue.

What firmware tab? On the axe? or on the driver properties on your computer? You only use the firmware tab on the axe to upgrade firmware, and then use midiox or the mac one to send the upgrade.

Installed the Axe II drivers and it shows the Axe II but on the firmware tab it shows "Firmware upgrade not support with this device".

I tried changing setting in the Axe, etc. Still same issue.

The editor does not support AxefxII yet. You'll have to wait just a little bit or update the firmware with a third party librarian like MidiOx or SendSX

I was using the AxeFx II Windows Driver. On the USB program it shows the AxeII and it has a section to browse for the firmware, etc.

So even with USB driver we still need to use a 3rd party program for the upgrade?

Is the firewareupgrade on the USB Driver program future? Or is that for another product?

For now, yes, you need a third party program to perform the upgrade.
However, the new release of AxeEdit will support upgrading firmware via USB. It should be out soon (July)

Back
Top Bottom