Firmware 10: Plexi Treble on default settings

I don't always like the firmware upgrade clips... This one is special. Less compressed with that great "thunggg" sound with good pick attack....

I may have to stop using axe edit for this upgrade!

Sounds really nice! I've been demoing this amp today, I'll have to check that cab combo out as I'm really digging these tones!

And by Plexi Treble type on DEFAULT SETTINGS.. the master VOL is at 10,right ??

And so are the other none master amp also ??

:)
yes. all NMV amps default to ten now and MV amps to a suggested value. if you need more than 10 on a NMV amp, v.10 has got another little trick up its sleeve...

yes. all NMV amps default to ten now and MV amps to a suggested value. if you need more than 10 on a NMV amp, v.10 has got another little trick up its sleeve...

Cliff said there is gonna be a master trim to extend this.

Last edited:
Ahhhh very nice sounding clip....love the rude, 'unrefined' pick attack especially when the guitar volume is backed off. Seems like the volume control has a lot of usable range...cleans up really well and goes 'over the top'. Great for finding just the right distortion character for a given amp.

This is great. Thanks for the sound clip.. and the factory cabs info. FAS added at least 16 new factory cabs? :mrgreen

This is great. Thanks for the sound clip.. and the factory cabs info. FAS added at least 16 new factory cabs? :mrgreen

I don't think they are done either on FB Cliff said day 2 was postponed due to weather ,that was slated for Modern cabs probably your Mesa, Diezel ,Bogner ,VHTs

I don't think they are done either on FB Cliff said day 2 was postponed due to weather ,that was slated for Modern cabs probably your Mesa, Diezel ,Bogner ,VHTs

Oh yeah. In fact they mentioned having collected 265 IRs on twitter. (at least) 16 new factory cabs is just what we can deduce from the OP.

Great clip! Anyway to know which are the nonmv amps? Because I maybe mistaking on the mv and nonmv models, and probably not getting the right sounds out of them. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom