Firmware 10.0 and Axe-Edit... I can smell 'em coming!

Considering I will be consuming a Stone Enjoy By 040113 IPA tonight, I have to assume fw10.01a is about to drop and AxeEdit 2 beta release will be on the server in a matter of seconds. It's the only logical conclusion.

Considering I will be consuming a Stone Enjoy By 040113 IPA tonight, I have to assume fw10.01a is about to drop and AxeEdit 2 beta release will be on the server in a matter of seconds. It's the only logical conclusion.

The Axe Edit update thread has been removed too as of about 10:15 PM CST

Can non-mods stop making threads with the words 'firmware 10.0' or 'Axe-Edit' in the title? My heart can't handle it anymore.

Better get use to it... if it ain't women twisting and stabbing the heart, then it'll be the onslought of upcoming firmware releases.:D

Cliff hasn't posted here in three days... so I'm gonna put my bets in that we get Axe-Edit and 10.0 either tonight or tomorrow! Hopefully tonight so I can load it up and use it at the Tattoo Festival we're playing tomorrow!
Firmware 10.0 and Axe-Edit... I can smell 'em coming!

I can smell what the rock is cookin, is about all I can add to this thread, ooooooommmmmmgggggggggg.

Where do people get the idea from that the release date is going to be soon?

The only thing I am reading is a progress report of what has been done.

Where do people get the idea from that the release date is going to be soon?

The only thing I am reading is a progress report of what has been done.

Someone asked on the gear page forums when fw10 would release and cliff replied this on march 1st:

"I'm hoping by the end of next week. We are going back to the studio next week to capture more IRs, including my Mesa and Dumble 4x12s, and I want to get those IRs into the firmware."

It's not official but based on this, we know it could drop anytime now.

Someone asked on the gear page forums when fw10 would release and cliff replied this on march 1st:

"I'm hoping by the end of next week. We are going back to the studio next week to capture more IRs, including my Mesa and Dumble 4x12s, and I want to get those IRs into the firmware."

It's not official but based on this, we know it could drop anytime now.

I guess that I am the only one who finds it quite odd that news on firmware release dates are being posted on a different site while at the same time nothing is said here on this forum.

I guess that I am the only one who finds it quite odd that news on firmware release dates are being posted on a different site while at the same time nothing is said here on this forum.

Do ya blame him? He was practically crucified here on his own forum.

Not at all. Given the kiddie fanboy behaviour here all over the place with people not being able to mentally digest the difference between a "release estimate" and "committed release date", Cliff seems to prefer more mature places to discuss stuff more openly - and I can fully understand that. Seeing is believing, life goes on, no droids to be seen.

Sometimes I get the impression of a Backstreet Boys fan forum here. :) And I have to admit that it gets boring at times to search for actual information between the swath of "I'm sooo excited", "how cool is that?", "thanks for the greatest invention since sliced bread" posts. The signal-to-noise ratio of the forum is very low at times / for certain topics.

Best regards,
dabbler (enjoying his AFX2, eagerly waiting for FW10+AE, but having a life aside that)

Agreed. It's beyond annoying. Why does it take weeks to migrate server(s) ?

I thought it was ironic that this should comment should appear in a thread about how quiet things are with all efforts at Fractal focused on the coming release :)

For you newer guys... this is nothing compared to when the II was about to be announced along with firmware 11.0 on the STD/ULTRA. NOTHING compared to that... back then (with the count down) I was checking the forum every 10 minutes...

Now I only check it every 15 minutes. ;)

Easy to take it to heart M@ - especially when you've been knee deep in the efforts to make things better

Back to the old adage of can't please all of the people, all of the time. Chin up soldier :)

Back
Top Bottom