Firmware 10.0 and Axe-Edit... I can smell 'em coming!

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
Cliff hasn't posted here in three days... so I'm gonna put my bets in that we get Axe-Edit and 10.0 either tonight or tomorrow! Hopefully tonight so I can load it up and use it at the Tattoo Festival we're playing tomorrow!

I think they need to fix the forum first...

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

It's going to be like that until everyone has downloaded their v10 and AE... LOL... prepare for server MELTDOWN...

You guys really think he'd release a new firmware on a Friday and then have to spend his Saturday and Sunday working through bug reports?

I am excited for the pending release as much as the next guy but I would caution against setting yourselves up for disappointment. My hunch tells me that its not gonna happen this week. If I'm wrong....GREAT, but I just don't see it happening.

Edit: However, the forum will be closed for maintenance tonight as per the post by the admin. A good sign that we are closer to "soon" than we were a couple of thens from now.

Last edited:
You guys are killing me ! :) Every time I check the forum I see FW10 something and my heart jumps but then I read the rest of the thread title and wa wa wa.

Not sure how long it takes to code the box itself but on the grounds they were still capturing IR's yesterday ( according to FB photos ) as superhuman as Cliff is am not sure it'll be ready this weekend.
If it is, then zangs ! If not, then just sit back and watch the lovely collection of IR's and the lovely long list of changes made to FW10 - it's going to be huge and definitely worth the wait.

I think he will skip to firmware 11 Mimic 2.0 AE rev. 88.8, it will mimic how hot tubes get to the touch, so you burn yourself if you use the front panel.

Back
Top Bottom