Finally Scored One

Do you have a list of amps you're still looking for? There are sooooo many. Is it just the sound you're after? Or are there some technical aspects of some amps that intrigue you? It's fun seeing some of these old amps that you find.

I'm assuming that amp is priced that high due to SRV, yes? But whatever the reason, that was a great score, Cliff. Kudos.

Wow nice amp and in very good condition...can never have too many old vintage Fenders in the box.

Do you have specific/standard tubes you load these amps with when you G3 them or do you just do a playing/listening test (after checking it out electrically, etc) and go with what's in them if the amp sounds/feels good ?

Last edited:
Wow wow wow! That's really beautiful and I'll add my own THANK YOU to the mountain of gratitude postings to Cliff. Fractal Audio is just plain amazing. The hardware is gorgeous, clean, and has proven 100% tourworthy. The relentless updates to the firmware, and the constant tweaking to just get one more percent of awesomeness... that's what makes this such a magical experience as a customer. I have said it before : I've played guitar professionally for 30+ years, and the AxeFX is the best gear purchase I've ever made.

Back
Top Bottom