Finally got my guitars re-stringed

There are no screws to deal with on a Les Paul for a simple string change.

A pair of side-cutters

There is no 'etc.' Well, unless you insist on using a string stretcher. But it's not needed.

Oh and I'm curious if for that $153, did he at least lube your nut slots? What about polishing the guitar and conditioning the fretboard? (I forgot about a microfiber cloth. That is a "tool" you'd need if you're like me, and use string changes as the time to clean your guitar.)
Yes he did all that.

It's not the guitar strings that did him in, it's the flowers. haha. NEVER EVER bring a hot woman flowers. You'll immediately be kissing her ass like every other guy does and she'll put you in the dreaded friendzone if she doesn't reject you completely. :D
What do you get her then, a pack of guitar strings? 🤣🤣🤣

You're the man, @dsouza. If you can afford it, go for it
John Rocha Point GIF by Movie Trivia Schmoedown

If I could manage, I wouldn't even bath myself. I would have a top model doing it for me
1693825279843.jpeg
Ideally looking for a top model that could bath and restring. And I would give her more than flowers 1693834887416.png

Last edited:
Oregon has FINALLY let customers pump their own gas! Took a pandemic and labor shortages or something to get that in place.

I do wonder if some natives (not that there are many) might feel intimidated.
lol - full service gas stations are rare boutique estabs up here

lol - full service gas stations are rare boutique estabs up here
We have one...a Shell. They just updated the pumps but get kept the 'kids' on staff to continue pumping gas. The gas station celebrated its 100th year in business last year.

Back
Top Bottom