Fender museum

Knuckles

Inspired
Museum closed this weekend with product, pictures, and plaques being sold off.
Hardly a soul there. Wow did I score!

Thanks for asking. Old man is laid out on back since surgery on Thursday. We'll know more on Tuesday.

So from the museum, strat used in Hendrix Display, signed bass used in "walk the line", Huge Hendrix painting. They wanted 3200.00 for guitar , paid 600.00. I read in the paper that tons of people showed up but there might of been 10 people max when I was there. Hung for 5 hours and spoke to Vinny Appice for an hour.

Which Fender museum was that? Nice scores. Was that a Hendrix sig Strat?

Your link no worky.

Yes, signature strat and 1955 precision custom shop signed by Larry Bagby walk the line
Fender museum in Corona California .

How does that even happen? Any other blonde Bassman, with no history at all, would fetch way more than that.

Stuff was sold off for crazy prices on Saturday . No rhyme or reason to it at all.

My brother went just to take pictures and talk to artist. I left to visit my dad in the hospital and he called and said "I just bought 4 bassman cabs for 50 each" I told him that he'd have to put 400 into each for speakers. He said , why?they already have speakers.

Last edited:
How can people that run a museum on musical instruments know so little about the value of the stuff? Apparently they didn't care a bit about the money. Probably because it wasn't theirs. They just wanted to get rid of it. No matter they obviously had quite some time to sell the things for a decent price... Somebody lost a bundle on that.

Well, your gain!

Back
Top Bottom