Fender FR-12 preamp mod : The Hissterectomy

There was a pre-waitlist waitlist?? this feels like the reverse of second breakfast Mr. Frodo :p
I can imagine all that Reverb/VAT business is a royal pain. Appreciate all you're doing do make this avail for us btw...
I appreciate the patience from everyone. I am building 5 V2s today. I am halfway through 3 of them already this morning.
It was my plan to make this a super easy and affordable solution for all of us... but in hindsight, I could have bought a Meyer :tearsofjoy:

Dear all, I'm sure everyone who's read through this thread now knows about @WKSmith being a trustworthy professional, his awesome work on the Archangel V2 preamp speaks for itself.

I would particularly like to emphasize at this point what an absolutely great person he is!
The Reverb VAT hiccups he spoke about happened with my order, along with another user error on my side (and Reverb's not so great user interface regarding international decimal divider characters and during payment).

@WKSmith was on the case literally within minutes with helpful replies and smooth communication and guided me along the whole process to make it all work in the end.
Thanks a lot m8, I sure don't take such behavior for granted! 🙏🏻

My verdict: rest assured everyone, you're buying a great product from an even greater guy, what's not to like? 🤘🏻🤩👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom