Fender FR-12 preamp mod : The Hissterectomy

I also received my FR10 yesterday. It also hisses. I haven't taken the chassis out to see if it's been modded at the factory. But I don't really care to take it out of the cabinet to check when I've got a V2 incoming soon. I think that I'm pretty high on the list.

I debated a long time about whether to get the FR10 or FR12. I was concerned that I would lose too much low end with the FR10. But I don't feel like the low end is lacking. I might feel differently after I do a side by side with my EV PXM-12a, but I can already tell that the FR10 is good enough for my needs. All in all, I'm completely satisfied with how the FR10 sounds.

Now all I have to do is be patient as I wait for my pair of V2 preamps.

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com
looking forward to a comparison w the EV's!

Are you sending the invitations via email?
Both email.. and a PM to check your email in case the email goes to the junk bin.

Some folks didn't include an email.
If they aren't regular members they may miss the first round of invites.
...I tried to make that point several times.
No biggie tho 🙂

As soon as the waitlist is cleared they will have a running reverb listing until the need for a V2 runs out.

The very first waitlist customers are just now being sent invitations. You should all have yours soon.

I have no way to estimate how far down the list I will get this week yet, but in just a week or so I have 100 V2s due in the I have outsourced much of the assembly on .. so it won't be long and we will all have the V2 singing in our FRs

Back
Top Bottom