FC Controllers Now Shipping!

I got mine in November also. I just had hand surgery so I'm hoping by the time I'm healed I'll have the invite! One can only dream.....
Hope the hand is doing better.
I still do the hand exercises and stretch’s and it’s been a couple years on both of my hands.

I can see Blue... And He's GLORIOUS....
(Happy to see the list jumping leaps and bounds!)
55798176_10214008942601657_8939353949878616064_o.jpg

Waitlist 6/4 11:40am PDT, purchase invite today 4/2 10:14am PDT. I’m extatic and in the shopping cart ordering the FC12 only to see “tax” $54.25 added?! Is this a new reality or a glitch in the process? California’s aggressive tax schemes are among the worst and now this!??? Anyone else?

Waitlist 6/4 11:40am PDT, purchase invite today 4/2 10:14am PDT. I’m extatic and in the shopping cart ordering the FC12 only to see “tax” $54.25 added?! Is this a new reality or a glitch in the process? California’s aggressive tax schemes are among the worst and now this!??? Anyone else?
Online retailers are now required to collect sales tax for every state.

Online retailers are now required to collect sales tax for every state.
Just read the thread on this from October. So glad I got the lll earlier this year. Just ordered a case for the FC12 from Sweetwater and no sales tax was charged. Don’t wanna put FAS in a bind... blah, blah, blah. Ok, over it... placing order now.

Just read the thread on this from October. So glad I got the lll earlier this year. Just ordered a case for the FC12 from Sweetwater and no sales tax was charged. Don’t wanna put FAS in a bind... blah, blah, blah. Ok, over it... placing order now.

Sweetwater has been charging taxes on my orders... SC

We are VERY sympathetic about the odious burden that the states are placing on the people who live there.
It's a huge burden on us to collect and process taxes as well, but we need to abide by the new laws.

Back
Top Bottom