FC Controllers Now Shipping!

The invitations we will send today are not product specific; when you receive one, you may order an FC-6 or an FC-12, plus a second unit of the same or different type as a backup. I don't think we'll be able to send any/many from this batch to dealers. We'll let the dealers know more as soon as possible.

That sounds like you may have enough on hand to take care of the whole waitlist in the next few weeks then?

FC Mailing List confirmation, 5/17/18 11:29AM EST. Note that I sent my original
request around 10:35AM, but there were some mail issues. So they may
have gotten my request earlier than I thought. At any rate, it took an hour to
get my confirmation.

Invitation to Purchase, 2/20/19, 12:51PM.
Ordered FC-12.
Shipping confirmation 2/20/19, 1:28PM.
I also ordered a FC-6 a couple weeks ago through the special invitation.
So now I can scale up or down depending on the gig.
Sweet!

Last edited:
Nice to see that we are getting a trickle of foot controllers in again. Based on current trends, I thought I would try to estimate when someone in September might get an invitation. It looks like it is taking about a month to move forward by 2 hours in the waitlist. From May 17 to a hypothetical date of Sept 17, there are about 2880 hours. Divide by 2, and we have approximately 1440 months (120 years) till they ship to Sept 17 on the waitlist. But we have to make allowances for having more people joining the wait list at the beginning - allowing for logarithmic regression we can adjust downward to only 52 years. Also, many of the people on the list are over 40, so we can expect perhaps half of the waitlist to be deceased by the time their number comes up - that brings us to only 26 years wait for someone at the Sept 17 point on the waitlist. Now, consider the advances our manufacturing technology in the last 26 years. We can expect that during the next decade, the manufacturing process will become automated and much more efficient, perhaps cutting the wait time in half to only 13 years. However, since the manufacturing time will get quicker, many of those old people on the list will still be around to make their purchases. Adjusting our date based on actuarial tables then brings us to our final estimation for a date to provide invitations to Sept 17 to be in approximately 19 years, or sometime in the year 2038.

Nice to see that we are getting a trickle of foot controllers in again. Based on current trends, I thought I would try to estimate when someone in September might get an invitation. It looks like it is taking about a month to move forward by 2 hours in the waitlist. From May 17 to a hypothetical date of Sept 17, there are about 2880 hours. Divide by 2, and we have approximately 1440 months (120 years) till they ship to Sept 17 on the waitlist. But we have to make allowances for having more people joining the wait list at the beginning - allowing for logarithmic regression we can adjust downward to only 52 years. Also, many of the people on the list are over 40, so we can expect perhaps half of the waitlist to be deceased by the time their number comes up - that brings us to only 26 years wait for someone at the Sept 17 point on the waitlist. Now, consider the advances our manufacturing technology in the last 26 years. We can expect that during the next decade, the manufacturing process will become automated and much more efficient, perhaps cutting the wait time in half to only 13 years. However, since the manufacturing time will get quicker, many of those old people on the list will still be around to make their purchases. Adjusting our date based on actuarial tables then brings us to our final estimation for a date to provide invitations to Sept 17 to be in approximately 19 years, or sometime in the year 2038.

I love your objective scientific fact-based approach!

Back
Top Bottom