FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Simple quantum explanation. FC “thereness” remains probabilistic. On the other hand, the sale was at the macroscopic level.

Didn’t think about this until today. So I have 2 expression pedals that were CC 16 and 17, external 1 and 2 with my mfc setup. With FC they become FC Pedals 1 & 2 : so I need to change all my modifiers to FC 1 or 2 I guess?

Didn’t think about this until today. So I have 2 expression pedals that were CC 16 and 17, external 1 and 2 with my mfc setup. With FC they become FC Pedals 1 & 2 : so I need to change all my modifiers to FC 1 or 2 I guess?
nope, you set External 1 and 2 to Pedal 1 and 2 and you're done.

you CAN directly set a modifier to a pedal, but no need with the External Controller workflow.

Sure would be cool to hear from someone that has a New FC if there is anyone out there that has received one... Thought for sure we all would have heard something...:cool:

It's a bit strange that FC's are been shipped since the end of December and January and no one from the wait listed customers who received it have posted a simple "Yay" message.....or pic.

It's a bit strange that FC's are been shipped since the end of December and January and no one from the wait listed customers who received it have posted a simple "Yay" message.....or pic.
maybe people who received it don't participate on the forum?

Yeah, I think a lot of people forget there are a lot of Fractal customers who don't participate on the forum. I'm always kind of surprised to see how many guys on the Facebook Fractal groups who are either unaware of this forum, or simply don't participate here for one reason or another.

Hey Chris, hope you doing good.

Ok, Is fractal planning any tutorial/ introductory videos? Just to showcase how smooth is the interface with Fx III? From my perspective at least this should be possible. The folks involved in this and the other numerous FC thread would be excited to at least see that.

Hey Chris, hope you doing good.

Ok, Is fractal planning any tutorial/ introductory videos? Just to showcase how smooth is the interface with Fx III? From my perspective at least this should be possible. The folks involved in this and the other numerous FC thread would be excited to at least see that.
i have no idea. just a reminder, i don't work for fractal.

Yeah, I think a lot of people forget there are a lot of Fractal customers who don't participate on the forum. I'm always kind of surprised to see how many guys on the Facebook Fractal groups who are either unaware of this forum, or simply don't participate here for one reason or another.

Was the waitlist announced on FB earlier than on this forum? (I don't think so, but I'm not on FB...)

Back
Top Bottom