FC Controllers Now Shipping!

I’m betting that they shipped out units to many Beta testers and after a couple of weeks of having them without issues, they will probably start flowing them out next week after the New Years holiday. Makes good sense. It would be awful if they suddenly shipped them out, only to find out that there was some issue in manufacturing that went unnoticed. It has happened before. Nothing wrong with being safe and making sure that the product is perfect and ready to roll.

It is going to be a great feeling when we all start getting purchase invites! I can’t wait to finally use my Axe3 live with the ability to switch presets. I have used it live a couple of times already for a shorter show and it sounds incredible.

I’m betting that they shipped out units to many Beta testers and after a couple of weeks of having them without issues, they will probably start flowing them out next week after the New Years holiday. Makes good sense. It would be awful if they suddenly shipped them out, only to find out that there was some issue in manufacturing that went unnoticed. It has happened before. Nothing wrong with being safe and making sure that the product is perfect and ready to roll.

It is going to be a great feeling when we all start getting purchase invites! I can’t wait to finally use my Axe3 live with the ability to switch presets. I have used it live a couple of times already for a shorter show and it sounds incredible.
They already have beta testers who have had the units for a while...

I seriously doubt that Fractal is holding out on us. They want to sell product and when they have everything lined out and ready to go we will know it.
Yeah I’m good with waiting for everything to be right and bulletproof. All good things come in time. I know it will be awesome when it does come out. Looking forward to having one in my hands also. Keep up the good work Fractal!!!

Thanks for all your work on the FCs, and for keeping your backbone in the face of constant pressure to release before you were satisfied with the product. I, personally, appreciate that kind of commitment to your company standard.

Nov. 24th for me:(, the day I ordered the AX3. The day I get my invite the Fractal store will probable say "in stock".
Well I hope we will all be seeing the FC’s soon.. I know I’m ok with it, I like that fractal is making sure things are right which is a good thing for everyone. Sure will be nice when we get the invite though...

Looks like Neil Schon is rocking an FC6 in this video posted a week ago. Cant really see if it's the beta model with handles or the final product.

The video of the controller is hard for me to make out but it does look like the FC 6. Neal Schon rocks anyway for sure...

I’m certain that these will be shipping soon, possibly just around the corner. I’m equally certain that the product will be as outstanding as the Axe FX III it controls. I’m doing fine enough with my interim, venue-based work-around solutions. Regardless, how might a video of Neal Schon using a FC alleviate my relatively patient nine-month chill?

Back
Top Bottom