FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Interesting fact: it turns out that most Fractal customers no longer own monkeys or any other analog pets.

My girlfriend still has that stinky dog though. How does a dog the size of a mogwai smell like a row of porta-potties at Ozzfest?

Reactions: Rex
I’m in man it would be so cool to have an FC 12 for the new year gig. Hoping for an invite oh yeah!!! Giddy up

You guys are all ahead of me I did not get on the list until September 23, really looking foward to receiving an invite. Just waiting like everyone else... love to here of any good news like someone received one.. and it would be cool too see a video on the FC 12.

Hope we see some of the Fc invites soon and maybe someone post some Video. Of one they received got my fingers crossed.

Personally a video of the controllers is kind of useless being you can set it up any way from sunday that you would like to use it. It would be nice to see a quick walk thru of the 7-8 layout pages tho. Even nicer would be a picture of actual units ready to ship to customers.

Personally a video of the controllers is kind of useless being you can set it up any way from sunday that you would like to use it. It would be nice to see a quick walk through of the 7-8 layout pages tho.
Agreed it would be great to a walk through. Any information is good info

Note the thread heading, FC Controller now shipping. Controller being one and that one could have been a test unit. There never has been any mention of We have received our fist shipment of retail units from China and will be selling them shortly. Just more smoke and mirrors.

You sure seem excited for something that is just “smoke and mirrors”....

Honestly its really hard for me to keep the baffle on here. It's been 11 months since fractal announced the FC controllers. A device that's designed to control the AXE FX III like no other controller can. Midi was implemented in such a way that you just cant do what the FC controllers will via midi. Two way communication between the foot controller and AFXIII should have been a given via midi. But hey lets sell an even better controller that has what people want, spiffy scribble strips. So to say I'm a little irritated at the fact that its been a seemingly endless 11 months of beating around the bush coming soon messages would be an understatement of monumental proportion.

Honestly its really hard for me to keep the baffle on here. It's been 11 months since fractal announced the FC controllers. A device that's designed to control the AXE FX III like no other controller can. Midi was implemented in such a way that you just cant do what the FC controllers will via midi. Two way communication between the foot controller and AFXIII should have been a given via midi. But hey lets sell an even better controller that has what people want, spiffy scribble strips. So to say I'm a little irritated at the fact that its been a seemingly endless 11 months of beating around the bush coming soon messages would be an understatement of monumental proportion.
Yeah I think everyone is sooo ready two see an FC. I know it’s been a long time coming. I still have a lot to learn myself, This will replace all of the Boss pedals I use. And a Peavey stereo chorus 400. I’m really hoping Will all start see them soon

Irrational.

Austin

Back
Top Bottom