FC-6 + FC-12 Manual

Is it too early to start a wish list sub forum? I've read through most of the manual. Hoping a second function on tap can be added at some point (two functions triggered with one tap). For example change scenes and FC layout with one tap.
You can do that specific thing already. You can add a layout change on any button in addition to the primary function.

Thx guys, apparently my reading comprehension is not on an all time high at the moment. This is awesome though, credit card ready and waiting.

Thx guys, apparently my reading comprehension is not on an all time high at the moment. This is awesome though, credit card ready and waiting.
Well... I've read through it a number of times as a reviewer and it's one of the cooler features IMO, so hard to forget. I had an advantage ;)

Just read thru pg 38. Makes sense now. I originally skimmed over it thinking it was only in reference to using multiple FC's.

Another "can it do this" question for the beta team..
Is there a way to setup a toggling volume boost? For example first tap enables a 2db boost, second tap boosts it to 4db, third tap back to zero. Maybe a vol block with channels set to different boost levels and a channel increment function on tap?

Just read thru pg 38. Makes sense now. I originally skimmed over it thinking it was only in reference to using multiple FC's.

Another "can it do this" question for the beta team..
Is there a way to setup a toggling volume boost? For example first tap enables a 2db boost, second tap boosts it to 4db, third tap back to zero. Maybe a vol block with channels set to different boost levels and a channel increment function on tap?
Yeah, you could use channels with an Increment function that has Upper Limit and Lower Limit values that only has 3 channels and has wrap enabled.

I don’t see a function to toggle back to the previously used scene. I used this on the MFC to go to a lead tone and back to whatever scene I was on b4 the solo.

Did I miss it? A possible future addition?

the MFC has a Previous Scene function?

I don't think this exists on the MFC. You might be thinking about "alternate preset"?

MFC-101 Manual v3.0 > Page 22 > Section 5.1.1 List of Available Axe-Fx Functions > Scene 1/2 Toggle (Function available only on the Axe-Fx II)

I used this feature all the time when I had my MFC-101 and even had it added to the FAMC Liquid Foot+ MFC Firmware but they took it one step further, so you could toggle between any Scenes of your choice, so I have my Scene 1 toggle to 2 and 2-4 toggle back to 1 and Scene 5 toggle to 6 and 6-8 toggle back to 5.

MFC-101 Manual v3.0 > Page 22 > Section 5.1.1 List of Available Axe-Fx Functions > Scene 1/2 Toggle (Function available only on the Axe-Fx II)

I used this feature all the time when I had my MFC-101 and even had it added to the FAMC Liquid Foot+ MFC Firmware but they took it one step further, so you could toggle between any Scenes of your choice, so I have my Scene 1 toggle to 2 and 2-4 toggle back to 1 and Scene 5 toggle to 6 and 6-8 toggle back to 5.
You can toggle between any 2 scenes on the FC.

You can toggle between any 2 scenes on the FC.

See pg 28.

Also, toggling between scenes 1/2 is not really the same as toggling with the last scene you were on...

Last edited:
I don't think this exists on the MFC. You might be thinking about "alternate preset"?
I was doing some seriously deep editing on the MFC (custom names, etc). I think this was something I found on the device and not in the manual. Unfortunately, my studio is packed up as we are moving so I can’t get to it until May...

Cool, so one can assign a switch to send a custom MIDI message!

The question is where can I send it! The DIN MIDI Out? Can I send it to the USB MIDI Out as well?

I admit I haven't RTFM yet and just skimmed it and haven't read all the above posts.

Is there a Song and Set List Mode?

Back
Top Bottom