Favorite Clean amp in the III?

I've been enjoying the ODS-100 Clean! Nice throaty, smooth low mid and lows, warm highs!! Other ones that I have gotten along with (some mentioned here, some not) Bandcommander, Diamante Fire, FAS Buttery, FAS Class A (with low gain), Ruby Rocket. Just discovered the ODS-100 Clean a few weeks ago thanks to one of the new GOTs, and now I am in a trance trying to dial that amp in to do it all, and I really think it can for what I need ;~))

I seem to recall the same experience.
Interesting. I therefore switched to the Savage at that time (still for driven sounds, not for cleans). Now with FW 24 the Savage suddenly seems to sound a bit muddy in my ears. So do you think it would be time to go back to the Buttery?

Interesting. I therefore switched to the Savage at that time (still for driven sounds, not for cleans). Now with FW 24 the Savage suddenly seems to sound a bit muddy in my ears. So do you think it would be time to go back to the Buttery?
It's on my list to revisit... Currently having tool much fun with the TX Star Clean and 59 Bassguy Bright.

So haven't seen it mentioned here, but just started playing with the Archean Clean amp - me likey! To me, it's balancing clean and nicely raw. A king of garage-band feel to it. The big surprise is that is doesn't seem to be included in Yeks guide to amp models (my current bible) so interested in thoughts around this one.

Back
Top Bottom