Fate of Axe-Edit?

any idea what kind of time frame we're talking till release ? or is it top secret ?
Think about it.. there's the FXII coming out.. soon. My guess is the editor will need to support the new hardware/IR's/preset structures and so on. Perhaps the releases will coincide ??

I did think about it... that's why I asked... LOL .. that's what I was thinking around that 1-2 week timeframe... hoping it would be released a little early, so we all have time to get used to it before we all get the AxeFX II ( that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it ! LOL )

This is going to be great,can finally figure out what the hell I'm using for cabs and get rid of all my notes i can figure out anyway. Thats a big YEAAAAAA

Awesome and thanks for the screen shot GuitarDojo!

I know that not everyone can be thrilled about the features, but the 3 biggest issues I had were the Preset Manager (which wasn't the worst thing ever), lack of resizing and not being able to rename the IR's. I was hoping to get the preset manager improved and would have been happy, but this is awesome; all 3 resolved.

Man, I am STOKED for the new Axe-Edit and the Exchange stuff. It's looking great. The IR management looks cool! Keep up the good work dudes!

@sasha
I created a folder, copied some of my IR's and renamed some all within Axe Manage. Resized the window so I can see whats behind it...ah the Editor. I am on a 24' monitor. Looks great!

axemng3.PNG

+1

AWESOME..!!!

Yes and Yes.

So basically for the first gen Axes, provided you're only using one computer for your Axe-Edit duties (given that the name info is only stored in Axe-Edit, and in no way in the Axe itself), we'll be able to keep track of our user IRs within the program now, yes? :)

So basically for the first gen Axes, provided you're only using one computer for your Axe-Edit duties (given that the name info is only stored in Axe-Edit, and in no way in the Axe itself), we'll be able to keep track of our user IRs within the program now, yes? :)

Yes. :)

Back
Top Bottom