Farewell

TheGoatLord

Experienced
Well guys, I've had an incredible time getting to know a lot of you on this forum and discovering hundreds of tones with the axefx. This truly is a revolutionary piece of equipment and has an incredible community surrounding it to match. As some of you know, I had a gear purge to help fund this next chapter in my life, med school, and everything has been sold off. With that said, I'm guitar-less, axefx-less, clr-less, and equipment-less so I will be taking a big step back from these forums as well as the others I participate in. I can't wait to finish school so I can re-buy all this gear and see what Cliff has come up with over the next few years but until that time comes, I must bid you all farewell. This is a unique forum when it comes to these types of things and the guys on here are second to none in the quality of character and support. I hope the attitude of the community is able to remain how it is and you guys continue to help the new guys... no matter how obvious their questions may seem... we were all lost at one point with this black box. Anyways, thank you all for the great conversations, help, and critiques. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and look forward to catching up with everyone in a few years. Thanks also to Cliff and the team for creating this incredible product and all of their constant work they continue to provide.

Best

Ryan

Good luck man! I work for the University of Michigan Medical School. You're in for an exciting journey. Congrats and enjoy the ride!

Well guys, I've had an incredible time getting to know a lot of you on this forum and discovering hundreds of tones with the axefx. This truly is a revolutionary piece of equipment and has an incredible community surrounding it to match. As some of you know, I had a gear purge to help fund this next chapter in my life, med school, and everything has been sold off. With that said, I'm guitar-less, axefx-less, clr-less, and equipment-less so I will be taking a big step back from these forums as well as the others I participate in. I can't wait to finish school so I can re-buy all this gear and see what Cliff has come up with over the next few years but until that time comes, I must bid you all farewell. This is a unique forum when it comes to these types of things and the guys on here are second to none in the quality of character and support. I hope the attitude of the community is able to remain how it is and you guys continue to help the new guys... no matter how obvious their questions may seem... we were all lost at one point with this black box. Anyways, thank you all for the great conversations, help, and critiques. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and look forward to catching up with everyone in a few years. Thanks also to Cliff and the team for creating this incredible product and all of their constant work they continue to provide.

Best

Ryan

Take care, dude!

While it pains me to read of someone getting rid of their gear for another goal, I applaud you for having the balls to do what it takes.

Respect.

Best wishes on your next steps brother.

Focus, keep your eye on the sparrow.

Thanks for your contributions to this community. I appreciate you and the other peoples here more than I let you know.
Godspeed.

Gear will always be there to be bought. Best of luck in pursuing your education and most of us will probably still be around here when you come back.

Good luck Ryan. Perhaps the Frac at the end of the tunnel will help you through the rigors of med school. Dr. GoatLord... has a certain quality ring to it.

Understandable if your needing the cash to get started on a new path of life. Although if your living in the dorm, you may want to have at least one guitar at some point soon just for casual fun. All work and no play is no fun and you cant study all the time. ;) Good luck.

wishing you the best!

I probably wouldn't have the strength to do that. If I'd ever have to sell my guitar and gear, I probably would never play guitar again in my life and seek my fortune in other hobbies. :/

Back
Top Bottom