Falling behind

Status
Not open for further replies.
8a92xl.jpg

I apologize if my comment is offensive but I really don't understand what's wrong with playing with the unit as is.

The unit is amazing. I remember being young thinking I was hot shit playing through my pod x3. All I cared for was just playing and enjoying myself.

Btw, I sucked ass. Now I still suck ass but with better delay and reverb lol

Firmware 6.00 for the FM9 went to private beta yesterday.

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

THIS is one of the things I LOVE about being part of the Fractal community.
I don't remember owning any product, music or other toys, that has so much open communication from the top with it's users.

I love the constant innovation, but also don't recall ever thinking my fractal units aren't good enough. The fact it always gets better is a bonus to me.

On behalf of all Fractal owners with common sense and decency I respectfully ask all the entitled
twats to kiss my lily, white ass. I promise it will be a better use of your time than whining in public
and making yourself look ignorant, entitled, and out of touch with reality. 🤣

Plenty of knobs to twist, eq sliders and output settings etc. to keep me busy.
FM9 (Fractal) Rocks!
Heck, I'm still trying to get all my presets updated after the last update and going FM9-only (was previously running FM9+FX3 together)! Looking forward to the new stuff, but plenty to do with what I have already got....

How long after private beta do the latest firmware upgrades usually go public?
There's no good answer... Private beta testers may be testing something simple or something complex, or many things.

If no issues are found or they are easy fixes then it might get a public beta quickly, or may even be a full release.

There are just too many variables...

How long after private beta do the latest firmware upgrades usually go public?
Private beta is usually the last step before release. So, how long after private beta does the release happen? Almost immediately after. But note that it isn't "after" private beta yet. ;)

Last edited:
Would like to take my FM9 out instead of my FXIII, but we are starting to fall further and further behind on substantive (e.g. amp modelling) upgrades. I know there's no point asking "when" the FM9 will receive some of the more recent upgrades, but . . . is it even being worked on?

I could say it extremely succinctly, but this will suffice… here's a wonderful link to read, consider, and apply…

https://journal.neilgaiman.com/2009/05/entitlement-issues.html?m=1

I could say it extremely succinctly, but this will suffice… here's a wonderful link to read, consider, and apply…

https://journal.neilgaiman.com/2009/05/entitlement-issues.html?m=1

I think you could cut the OP a little slack here. If he hadn’t of posted then none of us would be any the wiser that “Firmware 6.00 for the FM9 went to private beta yesterday.”
I for one, am grateful that information is now in the public domain.
Hopefully, discovering information on all things Fractal (and obviously helpful links on valuable life lessons for consideration and application ) is what this forum is all about.

Too much crying lately for the forum. Is this the new generation of little children who can't wait a little?
Patience is definitely a virtue, but turning the forum into a slanging match definitely isn't. Name calling isn't helpful.

Thanks to all @ Fractal for the hard work, always appreciated. Have a great Christmas :)🎄🎅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom